16: Feelings

•Emilia•
"Liam.... " my lips parted, holding tightly to Becca I held my head down brainstorming how the Fuck I'm going to get outta of his sight before he spot Ben's Hickeys.

"Are you OK?? " Liam Stride over to me but I jumped back still holding my head down.

"Yes... It's Just my Neck.. "

Shit I doomed.

"What Happened to Your Neck?? " Liam asked concerned trying to get to me but I wouldn't let him.

"It's Just a Little Bruise... "

"Bruise did you get Hurt?? " Liam Scorned, curse his Caring personality can't he just let it go it's just a neck, that may have Ben's Hickeys

"No you know just a slight bruise with those Hard Pillows what are you doing here?? " I asked prancing towards the stairs leaving Liam slightly upset since he slammed the door with a loud Bang.

"I missed you so I decided to come over maybe you might be a little homesick.. "  I wish I could raise up my head and glare at him, how can I be homesick Detroit isn't my home, Fuck it wasn't the Place I was birth to, why would I be Homesick.

"I'm Fine thank you.. " I said striding up to the stairs my head still bent down.

"Emilia wait..." I froze on the mention of my name it sounded important like he wanted to tell me something.

"What is it Liam?? " I came off rude rather calm besides I'm wearing Shorts and a White Floral Top hiding some of the hickeys that went down my collar bone but not effective enough to hide the ones at the side of my neck.

"Since I'm here Why don't we get a Movie or something my treat... " a smile curled it's way to my Lips.

"I wanna go to the the New Theme Park... " I Blurted out not sparing him a sin Look.

"Sure we can go to a Theme Park and we could catch up... "

"When.... " I asked he couldn't see it but I had my eyes squinted.

"Now if you want " I just nod

"isn't it too early.. " I asked

"Emilia it's 02:00pm.." my eyes widened in shock I've been asleep for 16 hours and Ben didn't bother to wake me up, maybe he went to his meeting and I  think I need to see a doctor about my Sleeping Drama.

"I need to go change I'll be down ..." I escalate up the Stairs and to my room, I dashed into the shower quickly wrapped under a towel, i tossed my clothes on top of my bed and ended up picking out a short Flower frilly printed skirt that went above my Knee of course and a purple turtle neck crop top with sleeves that had the word 'Victoria's Secret' printed in pink which made the Purple stand out with the Pink, which hid Ben's Hickeys.

I let my hair down since I have no experience with Hair do's, my Hair grazes down my back, I pushed my hair back revealing the Earrings I got, I still remember the pain.

I breathe in repeating a new mantra in my head.

"it's Just A Hang out not a Date it's Just an Hang out not a... "

"Date?? " I Jog up startled as my Eyes darted to the Door spotting Ben who Sinisterly snickered at my Fragile reaction.

I huff under my breath he's still here??

"Ummh Good morning.. "

"it's Two In the afternoon.. " Ben Corrected striding towards me as I gag out an uneasy laugh.

"So You're Dating my Brother?? " Ben Arched his brow which is ridiculous.

"Pfft it's Just an Hang out I'm not going on a date with him... " I scoffed as Ben glared at him.