23. Ticking like a time bomb

•Liam•
"So, let me get this straight I've been accomadating a Mafia Princess not only that but the goddaughter of some Silico Deville and Emilia which is actually Alaina is Pregnant for Benjamin Dark your Half brother and the Mob boss of Detroit, this whole time I've been living with Mafias... " Becca said trying to peice everything together she even got me confused.

I just nodded as a reply leaving her stunned into silence.

"Peyton Vera is also one of you guys?? " she asked and I just nod and somehow she was starting to get it.

"It makes sense but the thing I  don't really understand is the disappearance of previous employees and how Peyton was fortunate to survive and not disappeared like the rest... "

"Peyton was the only one that survived the initiation, the rest weren't Lucky they were mainly targeted my enemy Mafias to get close to Ben and when they were infiltrated they were killed and not spoken about, Ben decided to close the Platform after Amira Died.... "

"She too wasn't fortunate right?? "

"actually hers was different, Ben fell in love and decided to save her from the initiation once you find out about the source of The companies Power you have to be initiated..."

"initiated how ??" Becca asked

"You will have to take down one of the most powerful soldier down and if you fail sudden death will be granted unfailingly... "

"How Did Amira Die??? "

"For you to escape the initiation you must participate in a ritual blood for Blood also know as B•B, Ben couldn't save Amira and she didn't stand a chance... "

"I don't get the big deal of being a goddaughter, why is Emilia so Sacred for some reason because of the title... " Becca said

"Silico Deville was the talk of every gangster or Mafia group in the country he owns the strongest and the most deadliest army that only obey his commands, one soldier could take down a thousand chariots, anyone who was foolish enough to wage war brings doom on themselves... "

"Then what does Emilia have to do with her Fiance?? "

"with what I know Noah was Silico's Little Nephew at that time, Emilia Father wanted no part In his Father's Dirty business and married and they had Emilia, Silico was Disappointed in his son not following after his steps but decided to get close to his granddaughter, Emilia was Bred perfectly like a sheep without her parents knowledge when they found out they hid her and was assigned a guardian, not too long Emilia's parents died a mysterious Brutal death claiming their lives, Emilia was taken back to her grandfather and she was Bethroted to Noah the next morning Silico Died after the Engagement, Noah was crowned the new boss and Emilia went into hiding... and she was never heard from again until now... "

"But since Silico is dead and Noah is the New Boss what does he need Emilia for?? "

"Emilia being the goddaughter means she possses the power to control her grandfather's Soldiers, thousands of soldiers trained to obey her every word, good or bad they only listen to her and since Ben claimed her that means... "

"He owns her... Meaning Emilia isn't safe.. "

"Excuse me??

"Think about it Liam Since Ben claimed her that means Noah chances of possessing her are fruitless and he might do just about anything to make he posses such power if he finds out about Emilia's Pregnancy how much do you wanna bet he's going to abort it and make her renounce her power over to him, we need to Find Emilia... " Becca said
.
        •Emilia•
.
"so you have two options Marry me or watch the one you Love Suffer... " he said I didn't have a choice did I??