Barber Shop

You were working your late night shift at the barber shop, barely anyone came through. The clock had just hit 10 when you saw your first customer walk in, the customer that would change your life forever.

     You sat him down on one of the chairs and began working a lather onto his face. A few minutes into shaving his beard, you felt his hand slide up against the back of your upper thigh; you gasped and jumped back in shock, dropping your razor.

     He got up from his chair and moved over towards you, a sinister smile on his face. You quickly picked up the razor you'd dropped and pointed it towards him threateningly. "Come on, put it down, we could have so much fun tonight~" His words sending shivers up and down your spine.

     He swiftly got a hold of you, pressing your body against the vanity behind you. You shrieked, trying to think as quickly as possible to get out of the situation you were in. As your arms flailed around aimlessly, they got around to him and pushed him off of you.

     You watched as he tripped and banged the back of his head on the corner of the vanity. His body fell with a thud as blood started to pool around his head on the floor almost instantly. Your eyes widened and your hand covered your mouth as you took a few small steps away from the body.

     You rushed to get a towel to mop the blood up but it quickly absorbed and just smeared more blood across the floor. Taking off your button up, you hurriedly tried to clean the floor, your hands soon covered in another man's blood.

     Standing up, you grabbed the corpse's arm and tried to drag it to get rid of it, but it was no use. You sat there in the middle of the bloody floor, not being able to think straight. Deciding it was enough, you threw on your jacket and ran out of the shop.

     You wandered clueless, you didn't know where to go, you didn't know if you should tell and take the punishment or go out in the middle of the street and let a car run over you. Which almost happened; your clueless wandering led you to the streets.

     As you unknowingly stepped out into the street, a car nearly ran over you, stopping just in time. You looked through the windshield to see who had nearly killed you. He looked right back. And that's when you met him.

Updates Every Friday!!

A/N:

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK OMGVDHJHGCFVDHJNHBWF