Place

I've gone a couple days without food now. But, it was to be fixed soon, it took us way too long to find a Rally's or a random fast food place, but we finally did. It was 9 o'clock and they were closing soon. But they said they'd stay open a little longer for us.

     Hansol decided we sit on a high chair near the window which I didn't think was a good idea since the police might be after us right now. Until I saw there was a TV, finally, I can watch the news.. I wasn't surprised when I saw myself pop up on the screen.

     I don't think Hansol was very surprised either when he saw himself. Just then, I realized how much trouble I was in for something I did on accident. "Fuck.." I muttered under my breath. "We have to leave, now." I looked straight into his eyes.

     "But our food-" "We can eat it in the car for fuck's sake, we have to get out of here!" I exclaimed as I rushed to gather all my food. "I think I should drive, you've been driving too much." I said as I slipped into the driver's seat and pulled on my seat belt.

     "Fine, whatever." He reluctantly handed me the keys. We got back on the road as quickly as possible, driving a little over the speed limit. "We need to find a place to stay, a place to hide.." I muttered. "Well, lucky for you, my apartment building is just down where you see those buildings."

     "Wait, so you mean we aren't as far away from where we started in the first place?" "W-Well, not really, I mean, we're pretty far, we've just kinda been circling around the city where everyone lives.." He said shamefully.

     "For fuck's sake!" I hit the steering wheel in frustration, "All that driving for absolutely nothing!" "Hey, it wasn't for nothing, calm your tits!" Hansol said with a mouthful of food. "I said my apartment building is just down there, we can hide there for a while."

     I took a deep breath before speaking up, "Okay fine, just lead the way.." I muttered. "Thank you for understanding, Ms. Y/N~" Hansol said sarcastically before telling me which direction to go in order to get to his apartment.

     Not long after, we arrived to his apartment building. It was a bit torn down but I didn't mind, as long as no one would suspect us. He opened the door for me, his apartment was tiny, a bit messy. It smelled like weed but that only meant I could get high as a kite again without the landlord telling us off.

     "Well, here's my stupidly small home.." He muttered under his breath. "Hope you didn't expect too much." He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled in slight embarrassment. "I didn't, I mean, you steal a bunch of stuff so I didn't imagine a huge apartment."

     "Well, everyone wants nice things, right? If I can't buy them, then I'll steal them!" He laughed a bit at his words while he cleaned up around the place. "Where do I sleep?" I asked. "Uhh, well, I have a chair over in that corner, a tiny sofa, and an even tinier bed in my room, twin sized." He responded.

     I pondered and decided I'd decide later. "Where's the stash? I just wanna chill out for a bit till we have to get going again." He laughed at my words, "It's in the car, I'll be right back." He sent me a wink before heading out the door.

     Soon after, he arrived with the stash and we got ourselves situated on the couch, setting the materials on the coffee table in front of the couch. And just like before, he skillfully rolled up a blunt, he handed it to me, "You aren't gonna smoke tonight?"

     "Hell yeah I am, we're sharing. It'd be a waste if I rolled two up just to get the same effect if I rolled one up and shared it with you." He replied. I shrugged and lit the blunt, taking a long drag before passing it to Hansol.

     "Fuck~" I breathed out as I exhaled the smoke. I looked over at Hansol who took a couple drags before handing it back over to me. "Don't be such a fucking hog." I laughed as I brought the blunt to my mouth.

     "Now, we just forget about everything," Hansol groaned as he got himself more comfortable on the couch. "Everything that has to do about us.. Gimme that, you've had it for too long." He snatched the blunt out of my hand.

     "Chill, you almost dropped it." "No, you chill~" He blew the smoke into my face and passed the blunt back to me. "Seriously, get comfortable, we'll be here a while," Hansol continued. "You look so tense, babydoll~"

     I took another long drag as I felt him shift behind me, his hands went up to my shoulders and began massaging them, "Now, you tell me if you feel uncomfortable, that's the last thing I ever wanna make you.." He said as he continued massaging my shoulders.

     I loosened my shoulders as I let him do his thing, I took another drag before passing it back to him. "Can't, busy." He stated. I turned around slightly to look at him, bringing the blunt to his mouth before taking it back and turning back around.

     His hands did wonders on my shoulders, I never felt more relaxed. "Shit.." I mumbled as I circled my head around, cracking my neck a couple times. "Come sit here.." Hansol told me, he was seated on the couch comfortably, his legs spread wide apart.

     I guessed he wanted me to sit there, which I did. We took turns on the blunt until it was gone. He stopped massaging my shoulders, seeing I was already as relaxed as I could be, I was leaning back into his chest comfortably as I stared at the ceiling.

     That's when I felt his breath on my neck, chills ran up and down my spine. I felt his lips press into my skin before his tongue gently swiped the spot he kissed. His mouth opened slightly and took a bit of my skin into his mouth, sucking gently.

     It felt heavenly, I've never felt a sensation like this before. His sucks became a little more harsh before he let go of the skin, he pressed a small peck before turning me around carefully. We stared into each other's eyes like our lives depended on it.

     We both went in at the same time, our lips gently moving against each other in rhythm, filled with lust. I didn't know what I was doing or why I agreed to it, but I wasn't complaining. No words were exchanged. He picked me up, our lips still connected, my legs hugging his waist and my arms around his neck as he carried me to his bedroom.

Updates Every Friday!!

A/N:

haha y'all thought u were gonna get a smut

no smuts here :))))