Drive

A/N:

the rest of the story will be in your POV unless i wanna change it lol

      He motioned for me to get in the car. I don't know why, but I just did. It's like I wasn't sexually harassed just twenty minutes ago. It was silent in the car, no words were exchanged. He'd occasionally look over at me but I'd never look back.

     We came across a stoplight and he looked over at me. "I notice you're covered in blood," He spoke rather bluntly, "Here, clean up." He handed me a towel to wipe myself off. I gestured a thank you to him, I didn't feel like talking.

     "What's your name, by the way?" He asked. "Y/N.." I replied quietly. "Well, nice to meet you, Y/N. My name's Hansol if you wanted to know." He chuckled as he continued driving. "Where are we going?" I asked.

     "Hmm, not sure. Wherever you want to go. Obviously you're stuck in a situation and so am I, so I guess somewhere far away from here." He replied, I stood quiet. I was completely convinced that I was trusting a man I met 10 minutes ago with my whole life.

     "Where are we going to sleep? It's getting pretty late.." "Oh, right. I'm a night owl so you can go slip in the back seat and sleep, I'll just keep driving." He replied, his eyes staying on the road the whole time. I nodded and slipped into the back, taking off my jacket to use as a blanket.

     "Goodnight, I'll wake you up when we've made a stop." He said. "Okay.." I replied quietly as I tried to get as comfortable as possible. All I'm gonna do is get as far away from here as possible, I'll tell him to drop me off at some motel I could work and sleep at, that's all I intend to do.

Updates Every Friday!!