Chapter 6: The Battle Continues

After Anubis said that he was gonna catch Evil Anubis, he began chasing Evil Anubis with his dagger out. While Anubis and Evil Anubis were playing a game of what they called chase, Anput and Evil Anput were sword fighting with their daggers. Evil Anput stabbed Anput in the stomach. Then, when Anubis was within reach of Evil Anubis, Evil Anubis stopped running, turned around and stabbed Anubis in the chest as soon as he got close to him. Both Anubis and Anput fell to the ground.

Khanet then saw this and shouted "My lord, are you okay?" "Not really. But I'm a god. I will survive. No matter how bad the injury is. Just go and fight for us. You're our only hope. It's up to you now to protect Egypt. Make us proud." Anubis replied.

"I will, my lord. I will make you guys proud." Khanet stated. After she told Anubis that, she decided to use her amulet more often as the battle continued on. Only this time, she used the amulet to summon powerful armor for her to wear during the battle and powerful weapons for her to fight with. In fact, the armor and weapons were so powerful, that they were unbreakable. So then, when she was suiting up for her second chance to fight Evil Anubis, Khanis was bleeding severely. Anubis saw Khanis in pain and asked "Hey kid, would you like something to bandage that up?" "Yes please." Khanis answered. Anubis then took out his mummy wrapping out and tossed it to Khanis. "Here. Take this." Anubis replied. "But don't you use that for mummies only?" Khanis asked Anubis. "No. I also use that to bandage myself up with in battle whenever I get hurt." Anubis then explained to Khanis. "Ok." Khanis replied. "Thank you, my lord." Khanis then exclaimed. "Your welcome. Now help your sister out and finish this war that crept upon Egypt." Anubis replied back. "Yes, Sir." Khanis declared.

Then after he was done bandaging himself up, he then ran after his sister, so he could help her in the battle. Khanet and Khanis were still fighting Evil Anubis when he knocked them to the ground. He then replied "Now if you will excuse me, I have a land to conquer." He then laughed evilly. "Come on my evil sister, let's go conquer Egypt. Our destiny awaits." Evil Anubis added. They then started to head towards Egypt. Khanet, Khanis, Anubis, and Anput got up. "Oh no!" Khanet exclaimed. "What?" Khanis asked Khanet. "Evil Anubis is going to terrorize Egypt." Khanet explained. "What are we going to do now?" Khanis asked in a panic. "You will need to follow Evil Anubis and stop him." Anubis stated. "But Egypt is so far away from here." Khanet declared. "Yeah and they can fly." Khanis added. "Then you will need to use the amulet to summon a god that can fly." Anubis replied. "Can't we just summon horus's wings to get there?" Khanet asked. "Yes. But then you will get tired of flapping those wings and then you will never make it in time." Anubis explained.

"Fine. We will choose a god instead." Khanet replied. "You will need your strength for the battle." Anubis added. "Alright. Let's do it!" Khanet exclaimed. Just then, an idea popped into both Khanet and Khanis's head. They then looked at each other and replied 'Horus.' at the same time. "We should summon Horus for help." Khanet replied. "Definitely." Khanis replied back. "Then choose him to take you where you need to go." Anubis stated. "Ok." Khanet replied. She then began to take her amulet out to summon Horus. She began to chant. Then, all of a sudden, Horus appeared right in front of her. "I hear you need to get somewhere by flight." Horus spoke. "Yes please." Khanet replied. "Hop on." Horus added.

Khanet then put the amulet back in her bag, gathered all her things, and made sure that Khanis was ready to go. While preparing, Ra healed her injuries from the previous encounter with Evil Anubis.They then got on Horus's back and were soaring through the sky. Khanet turned to Khanis and stated "Come on, Khanis. We have a battle to finish." They then set off to Egypt, where Evil Anubis's plan was starting to fall into place.