Chapter 10: The Celebration

As the party began, Anubis walked over to the Pharaoh and told him "Your guards suck at their job. You need to get new ones." "Which ones?" the Pharaoh asked. "The ones by the front gate." Anubis replied. "Alright, Lord Anubis. I shall." the Pharaoh declared enthusiastically. Just then, Anput walked over to Anubis and asked "Anubis. Can I talk to you in private?" "Of course." Anubis replied back. Anubis then told the Pharaoh "I will be right back." "Ok." the Pharaoh exclaimed.

Anubis and Anput walked into the throne room to discuss the matters of the gifts that they were going to give to Khanet and Khanis. "What's going on?" Anubis asked. "We have to discuss the gifts were giving to Khanet and Khanis." Anput answered. "Ok." Anubis replied. Anput told Anubis "I was thinking they could become gods just like us." "Well... we can give them some god-like characteristics." Anubis stated. "Alright." Anput exclaimed. Anubis then added "I was thinking of bringing their mother's soul here to join the celebration."

"But isn't she in the Hall of Two Truths right now?" Anput asked. "She is. But I can easily get her out in a flash." Anubis explained. "That sounds good to me." Anput replied. "Anput. I need you to stall Khanet while I'm gone and don't let Khanis tell her anything about it." Anubis replied back. "Why? Did you tell him already?" Anput then asked. "Yes. Just make sure he doesn't spoil the surprise." Anubis answered. "Ok." Anput exclaimed. Then, both Anubis and Anput split ways.

As Anubis was praying for Ra to bring him to the Queen's soul, Anput went and distracted Khanet with a conversation. "You enjoying the party, Khanet?" Anput asked Khanet. "Yeah. I wish my mom was here." Khanet responded. She then sighed with sadness in her eyes. Just then, Khanis put his hand on her shoulder and added "Mom will always live within our hearts." Khanet then looked at her brother and smiled. She then replied "Yeah. You're right. She will always be with us as long as we remember her." While they continued chatting with Anput, Anubis was brought to the soul of Khanet and Khanis's mother.

When the Queen was going to make her confessions to the gods and goddesses in the Hall of Two Truths, Anubis shouted "STOP!" Everyone including the Queen looked at Anubis. One god asked "Why are you here, Anubis?" Then, one goddess asked "What do you want?" "I want to bring the Queen to a celebration in honor of her children." Anubis replied. "What did my children do to be honored?" the Queen asked Anubis. "They have saved Egypt from my evil version." Anubis explained. "Oh." the Queen replied.

"The Queen still has to make her confessions to us." the god explained. "It will only be for a couple of hours." Anubis stated. "Her children really want to see her." Anubis added. "She cannot leave until she has made her confessions." the goddess declared. Anubis was getting so mad that he then snapped. "ENOUGH!!!" He yelled. "I will not be told what I can and cannot take." Anubis growled.

"You sound just like your father Set." the same goddess replied. "I don't care. I am nothing like my father. But I demanded of you to let her go." Anubis declared. "You can't tell us what to do." the god answered. "Do you want me to tell Ra about how you guys are behaving towards me? I am the God of Death and I have the right to take souls whenever I want." Anubis stated. "No. Don't tell Ra about how we are behaving towards you." the goddess replied. "Okay. I have the right to report to Ra about you guys. So, don't tempt me!" Anubis explained. "You're forgetting that I am the most important god of this entire process because I am the process." Anubis added. "Alright. You can take her. Just don't report us please!" the god replied in a panicky tone.
"Thank you. I will now be on my way." Anubis announced. Anubis then told the Queen "Let's go!" The Queen then walked with Anubis. Then, they stopped. Anubis then prayed to Ra again about bringing him and the Queen back to the celebration. Within seconds, Ra answered Anubis's prayer and brought Anubis and the Queen back to the party. Back at the palace, Khanet and Khanis were beginning to open their presents that the guests brought for them. Anubis told the Queen to stay hidden while he went and got Khanet's attention, so he could present the Queen to her. Anubis bellowed "Khanet." She then turned to look at Anubis. "I have a present for you." He exclaimed. "Alright. What is it?" she asked. He then told the Queen to enter. " I present to you: the Queen of Egypt." Anubis announced. The Queen then floated into the room. Khanet gasped when she saw her mother's soul there. The Pharaoh gasped too. Then, everyone else started gasping as well and whispered about the Queen's arrival at the celebration.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 21, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Heart of the Egyptian Warriorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें