03

Rohit's order had morphed the cool air into a chilling cold air that was hard to breathe in. His command had forced her mind to reel of nothing but negativity. And once negativity sprouts it's first, it's naturally a habit of the heart to start hyperventilating and make the human more and more stressful with it's constant drumming. The bad thoughts with all sleazy weasy vibes come up next. And knowing her past, Renuka's body started going into overdrive. With her eyes glued to her now cold fingers on her lap, she now was a nervous wreck. Never been a talkative woman for men. She could feel the air shift when he changed the gear and speed up, passing the huge crowd of uniformed girls behind.

Was she in danger? Has he done mad? Was this the end?

It took nanoseconds, for Renuka's mind to slip out of control and go on it's own merry walk to a place called FEAR CENTRE. Just like the Earth has it's epicentres, our mind too has places to visit during this long journey called Life. And as soon as Renuka's grey matters began sloping down in this dreadful place, uglier it became as hundreds of bad thoughts start to attack her.

But her lips could only tremble and she clutched her bag tightly in reaction to the mental jumping jacks her brain is doing inside. He held the steering wheel and then took a swift U-turn. The car was approaching the school now making Renuka release the breath but Rohit wasn't even close to what he had conjured. Seeing her again getting ready for the location he smirked darkly. And woom! He changed the gear and sped off to a few more kilometers, crossing the Swan Park and then stopping the car in front of the huge marbled Sri Krishna Temple. He kept the engines and her eyes both busy with his ministrations. Her tension rose to new peaks for the second time. She caught a glimpse of his face with his normal self checking the traffic lights often.

Should she attempt to scream ? But will her scream even reach any ears? All the other vehicles have equally closed their windows for this prickly weather.

So, no use of screaming her lungs out when these very windows are sound proof.

He kept pushing her buttons and slowly her level of patience and understanding now stood at the edge and waiting to jump down the cliff. As within a duration of half and hour, he U-turned his car for the fifth time that afternoon and each time he passed the last place by a few more kilometers. Sought a new stoppage like the third time it was Nanduram Sweets and Sons and the newly launched Nexa Store at the last. It was as if he was playing a nasty game with Renuka's mind by first baiting it to think that she would be dropped this time and then flying away in a second her destination appears near and her hands reach for the seatbelts. She looked forward to it each time. The shock of not stopping evident from her body language.

She was at the verge of crying now. Her courage was failing and so was her beliefs of him being an inspiration about him.

Rohit on the other hand was just testing his hands on games after a long time. Fun has lost it's way in his life. And today the urge of achieving that sickly satisfaction of teaching an unruly and disobedient student some hard but needed rules was stirring inside him. From the moment, his eyes had followed her stupid movement on that University Square, his mask of the modern and civilised man walking on this planet broke. He wanted to drag her and then beat her till she gets the message of her idiocy. He was striving to do just that. Just like that of a cave man.

But may be being educated has its own blessings due to which, it made him change his barbarian ideas of punishing her. With education, you don't stick to old-school thoughts, right? You innovate and invent new ones. One such was the breaking her tiny hope of doing pretty much everything in a hurry. Crossing the traffing signal in a hurry. Submittng her assignments with several mistakes, probably of completing it in hurry. He had noticed it innumerable times and asked her to improve but till now, no improvement there. Unclasping of the car belt before it halts completely, she is hurrying to leave the safety behind. Always in a hurry, isn't she? His brain whispered wickedly.