01

"Oh hooooo.....!"

For the past half an hour or more, they all were busy spilling naughty and dirty secrets of enticing their husbands and boyfriends. None of them were taking Mita seriously however stern face she may appear to turn with towards them. So, when nothing worked she left them on their own and soon began to search the girl in the mirror.

The mirror girl had been neatly wrapped in a deep red benarasi Saree heavily embroidered with the Golden zari work with intricate designs glittered giving a vibrant look. Her lips were bloomed like that of a red rose petals. The head jewellery which was lovingly gifted by her in laws shone with pride above all. Meanwhile, the nose ring dazzling and dandgling from her small nose ,captured her eyes. That held a special request by him to be worn by her. Indeed the nose ring made her feel like true bride.

Her look ☝🏼above

Her look ☝🏼above.

"What?" Mita asked shyly from under her lashes. The tiny smile always intact on the young bride's face.

" Some one is getting ready tonight..... "

"Especially for Jiju..."

"With lots of efforts"

"With lots of expectations"

"Arey....not to forget....lots of worries too, right? "

The females inside had now noticed the young bride blushing profusely before the mirror and they want her to turn her completely red before the groom tonight. Till now their Mita was refusing each and every other aspect they were discussing.

Now is their time .

"..Um..N-No." Mita lied with red warm cheeks. "Oh God! It's so so embarrassing" Mita thought. She could now neither deny nor nod in a YeS to all. Tough spot.

"But my eyes and your tomato face is telling us a different story all together Didi." Rita mumbled amusingly. And they all snickered.

"Oh.. Will you all stop ? I'm not able to finish this up!" Mita fake scolded everyone. That includes the school friend, the college friend, the cousins and her extremely naughty sister Rita. They all have gathered just at the last minute of Mita's wedding. And they were not leaving a single screw from being nailed to unabashedly tease the soon-to-be wife.

The cellphone of Mita's ranged with the ringtone of Friends Theme song....and it kept on ringing till....'I will be there for you when the rain starts to ...' . It was placed on the bed corner, near Shivangi, her school friend and an unfiltered tongue.

"Pass me the phone." Mita shouted amid all the laughter of the group, who kept the phone passing from each other like playing a game. Enjoying this helpless situation Mita was in for a day. With that awfully heavy benarasi Saree, it was a tough job to move a few steps. Forget about jumping from this side of the room to that extreme corner.

"It must be important." Mita tried to reason with them repeatedly. But none of them paid heed to her reasons.

What may have suddenly happened? Her forehead creased in worry. Shouldn't he been busy in all the rituals from the groom side. Then why was he trying to call her now?