amusement park.

"jennie, have you been to an amusement park?"

"no, never heard of it."

"why?" jennie added.

"then on monday, we'll be going there! since there's no class in monday, let's spend time there! and i'll invite jisoo too."

"w-wha, it's so sudden.." jennie said but later agreed.

jennie felt really anxious getting an invitation from her stepsister, it's her first time hanging out with somebody outside.

saturday night.

"lisa." jennie called sternly.

"hm?" lisa responded as she has a pocky on her mouth, and was reading a book.

jennie has nothing to do but thought of cooking dinner.

"what do you want for dinner?"

you. lisa thought and giggled.

"you can just cook me an omelette, it would be easy." lisa said.

"why did you ask?" lisa added.

mom came in, "oh sweetie, jennie was just showing her love for you as her sister. like, cooking dinner?.." she winks.

"e-eomma, that's not true. i just wanted to cook." jennie said as she felt embarrassed.

this is embarrassing.

"sure sure.. whatever you say sweetie."

"oh, eomma! we are going to the amusement park on monday! i invited jisoo!"

"that sounds great, lisa. it might be the first time for you to go there, right jennie?"

"y-yes."

monday. 4pm.

"hey hey, let's try the ferris wheel! i've never rode it." lisa pointed the ferris wheel.

"awwh, heck nope. i'm s-scared of heights." jisoo confessed timidly.

"you?! i can't imagine you being scared of heights at all."

"but it's your day jisoo, we'll help you overcome your fear."

"oh heck chickens, nope!"

and there was jennie, busy eating her ice cream. feeling a bit out of the world.

they rode the ferris wheel, and jisoo can't even look out for the view. she's really scared.

"come on jisoo!"

"i really can't look down, i-it's scary.." jisoo stuttered.

"hey jennie, you're surprisingly not scared of heights. as expected.." lisa said to her.

".."

they continued to ride for their fun until their mom called.

on call*
"lisa! sorry to interrupt but can you go home now?" their mom said.

"w-why all of a sudden?"

"just come home. sorry!! it's not the best time for you guys to hang out now."

"but-"

end of call.

"what'd she say?" jisoo questioned as she felt curious just from looking at lisa's face.

"mom said we should go home, she didn't tell me the reason why."

jennie frowned a little bit, and lisa saw that.

jennie still wants to have fun?

"this girl does have feelings.." lisa mumbles.

"i'm hungry.. let's stop and eat there!" jisoo pointed a fancy restaurant.

"we can't jisoo, we only have enough money. just eat in our home." lisa replied.

"eh.. i heard that their chicken was the most delicious dish there! but fine.."

at home.

they entered quietly and was nervous.

just why did their mom called her daughters suddenly?

"welcome back home! oh hello? haha i'm jennie and lisa's mom, nice to meet you?"

"jisoo." jisoo said as she sweetly smiled at her.

"oh jisoo, nice to meet you." she smiled.

"oh right! you girls must be hungry, i made chicken for dinner by the way, eat eat."

jisoo got shocked, she was been thinking of eating chicken, "c-chicken? i'm craving for chicken!" jisoo said happily.

after their dinner, their mom called out jennie.

"jennie, please go to your room and see a surprise."

stepsisters | jenlisaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें