sudden.

"wow jeongyeon.. sorry but can you tell the girl that has an interest in me.."

"uhm. nevermind. i'll meet the girl anytime, i'll end this call jeongyeon."

ends call

i looked at jennie and she has her poker face again. "jen?"

she didn't respond, she actually can hear me calling her. i realised that the call was on speaker so jennie overheard it!

oh shit.

i stood up and went to the room, closed it.

my went blank for a second. "what is this feeling.."

i squeezed myself and looked down.

just what the fuck are these feelings..

i went to the bed then rests.

fp pov

later, jennie entered the room, holding milk and her book. she sat and reads the book on her black study table. "sigh"

at school.

ms. wendy was running on her way behind the school. lisa saw her, she thought that she have something to ask her.

"jeongyeon, stay here, i'm gonna talk to ms. wendy for a minute." she said and jeongyeon nodded.

she runs after her, and pants as she is near behind the school.

"ms. wen-"

"dy.."

"fuck, what the hell?" lisa cursed as she saw ms. wendy and jennie kissing.

they stil didn't notice lisa was there, lisa hides fast behind the bush. "what the hell is fucking this?"

they stopped and ms. wendy asked, "you do have a problem, what's wrong jennie?"

lisa thought, are kisses really that.. amazing?

what am i thinking!!

jennie looked away from ms. wendy, "i just want lust.. i feel.. so stressed."

ms. wendy holds her chin, "feel free to use me, president."

lisa was shocked and still don't know how to get out of her spot, should i tell jeongyeon what i just saw?

well no.

seeing them kissing made me, a little bit sad and there's a feeling inside that i can't explain.

is this jealousy?

jennie haven't talked to me yet since last night, i will talk to her about this.

lisa didn't realise that the two girls is out of her sight now, they went back to the office.

she went back for jeongyeon, "lisa, what did you and ms. wendy talked about? i'm curious since you guys are getting close."

lisa gulped. "u-um? ms. wendy? uh.. we talked about how good the weather today is! and.. uh. we talked about something.."

"err.. okay? and i want to ask something!!"

wow, jeongyeon didn't notice how awkward my explanation was. phew.

"and what is it?"

"it is so sudden but have you ever kissed someone?"

shit.

"i just felt curious, because last time i saw someone having a great time." jeongyeon was referring to kissing.

lisa was confused, "no.. i haven't kissed someone yet."

lisa sighs, "why are we even talking about this, let's just go back to class."

at home.

"i'm home"

"you're home early today, sweetie." her mom said, holding plates.

"oh and lis, what do you want for dinner? and.. is jennie busy?"

hmph, jennie. that s-slut..

"yes, she's still at school, she's busy on her student council."

to be honest, i really don't know if she's busy or not.

"i want rice omelette eomma."

"a simple dinner? okay, sweetie."

a few minutes later, jennie entered. "i'm home, eomma."

after dinner.

jennie was preparing her school books and works on her study table. lisa was finished taking a bath.

"bath's open."

jennie ignored her.

lisa was facing away from jennie, doing her hair. "jen? i have something to talk about."

jennie didn't mind and continued to prepare her works.

"okay jennie. i was going to talk to ms. wendy, because i saw her. she was running, going behind the school."

lisa hesitated.

"then i saw you two, doing that kind of stuff."

"i just thought.. why is a teacher and a student doing that?"

"or maybe ms. wendy? or you? one of you two is a slut?"

jennie gripped her pen, hearing what she said.

"is kissing really that amazing..?"

jennie stood up quietly and went to lisa that is still talking. she made lisa face her.

oh shit, jennie's crying. i made her cry, oh shit.

"s-sorr-"

lisa was cutted off by jennie's kiss.

lisa's mind went blank.

jennie got more aggressive, still having teardrops.

she stopped, lisa was panting.

"that is what kissing is like." jennie said and went out.

".. jennie.. just.. kissed me!"

lisa touched her lips, "and it is my first kiss. it was taken by my stepsister."

lisa holds her chest and her heart is beating so loudly.

jennie went back to the room, but ignored lisa, instead she continued preparing.

lisa looked at her, "why did you kiss me.. jen.." she whispered, and loomdd down because she felt awkward.