it's been a long time since i've talk to you.

"jennie, please go to your room and see a surprise." her mom calmly said.

".."

"oh and lisa, jisoo. please go to my room first." she told them.

not hesitating, lisa went to her mom's room, along with jisoo.

"oh shit, i saw your mom's bra. oh i saw another one." jisoo points them.

"well.. it is her room, so.. whatever."

what's the surprise in our room..? why only jennie? lisa questioned and got curious.

"i wonder what's going on. just what is that surprise.. what do you think jisoo?"

after a few minutes.

"okay, this is really making me curious." lisa said suddenly.

"don't think about it, it's just for cough jennie. let's just eat this bag of chips i found in your mom's room." jisoo said while she eats the chips.

this stupid chickin again, eating chips while laying on the bed.

"just stay there."

lisa went out and saw jennie crying infront of a man, they were out of the room. the man is wearing a polo shirt and jeans. he has a beard and glasses.

her mother saw lisa.

"lisa?"

as the man heard lisa's name, he turned his head. "you're lisa?" he asked.

omg is that him? he looks familiar..

"u-uh yeah. and you?"

"oh, i'm.." the man goes close to him.

"i'm jennie's father. because of the remarriage, i am now your father. and lisa, i've been wanting to see you." he added.

he's my dad, whom i saw from jennie's frame picture. jennie looked like him, his eyes..

but why is jennie crying? isn't she supposed to be happy or are those just tears of joy?

their dad walks close to jennie, "jendeuk, stop crying. i am so sorry."

she didn't stop crying, "h-how can i stop.. after i heard about you.. you aren't gonna inherit the school again."

"sorry, it's my decision." he said sternly.

omg, really? lisa thought.

later, jennie stopped crying and got confused.

"i've been wanting to meet you and talk to you but i only heard disappointing words!" jennie cried out.

she sobbed and went to the room and locked it. lisa was shocked, and just stared at the door of their room.

"sigh sorry, she's used to expect things. she's just hurting herself." their dad said.

i wonder what's jisoo doing.. lisa questioned.

lisa went to her mother's room and jisoo wasn't there, "jisoo where are you?"

"oh, i-i'm busy right now.." jisoo said from the comfort room.

".."

"oh that's why it's starting to smell like shit in here."

lisa stayed in her mother's room, waiting for jisoo to come out the comfort room.

after a few minutes, she hasn't come out yet.

"is her poop that big that it can't even get out?" lisa murmurs.

"hey jisoo! why are you taking so long!" lisa knocks at the door. but jisoo didn't respond.

lisa gets the key of the cr. when she is about to unlock the door, she heard camera capturing sounds. "wtf is she doing.."

she unlocked and saw jisoo with a pucker face capturing herself which is a mirror selfie. jisoo ignored lisa and continued to selfie.

"oh you're that photogenic huh?"

"your mirror is so clear and clean so i want to do a mirror selfie here. our mirror in our house is so dirty lol." jisoo replied as she captures herself more.

god.. this girl has no shame. she got  comfortable in my house so fast!

"facepalms really? oh btw, please help me with jennie, i wanna go to our room and comfort her."

"oh nononono, she's crying? oh no. you do it. i'm not good at comforting a person."

jisoo isn't really a serious person. she isn't taking these kind of problems seriously.

"why's that?" lisa questioned.

"i tried comforting a person, but i end up crying too lol. so nope."

.. wtf jisoo.

"weird but okay. then stay here and sleep, whatever."

lisa knocks on their door, but jennie didn't respond. "i can hear her sobs, it's making my heart sad too."

"jennie, it's me lisa. i just want to sleep. or maybe talk to you.. till you calmed down." lisa added and whispered the last sentence.

later, jennie opened the door.

"hey jennie."

"aren't you gonna sleep or what?" jennie said in cracked voice.

"look, i wanna talk to-"

jennie starts crying.

".. you."

lisa entered and closed the door, she held jennie's hand and sat down to the bed. "jennie.."

jennie continued to cry. lisa was staring at her, questioning herself what's she gonna do. lisa rubs jennie's back and gets closer to her. "hey it's gonna be okay, y-your dad made his decision, there's nothing we can do."

"it's just those days you're expecting, to be happy but you end up disappointed. so don't expect always, jen."

jennie sobs and rests her head to lisa's left shoulder.

"i understand you, you being so stressed and can't handle it anymore."

and lisa later asked..

"is dad your only happiness?"

"you admire him, right? yet your dad doesn't notice it." lisa added.

".. because of this, is this why you're not smiling? realizing and expecting something from your dad?"