grandpa.

school.

grandpa told me to go to his office. but this early? i just made it to school. i haven't seen jennie yet, she woke up early and didn't bother to wake me up. well.. it made me sad though, but whatever.

"goodluck!" jeongyeon waved at me as she walks away. and now i am facing the principal's office door. it's scary.

i opened the door, then i saw jennie. she was standing straight, with a stern face. she was beside grandpa, sitting on his chair, on the desk and facing some paperworks.

he sipped his coffee and faced me.  "sorry if it's early, lisa kim manoban. but i just noticed that your grades are getting low. ever since ---- quarter started. you might face expulsion if your grades didn't improve by the end of ---- quarter. you really should improve your grades so we kim's image will not be ruined."

"i brought jennie here, to tell you that she is her tutor from now on. i know you and her are living together, so it will not be hard." grandpa added.

"yes." jennie said.

before grandpa could talk, jennie dozes off and thumps her hand on the desk suddenly.

"a-are you okay? jennie?" i asked worriedly, coming closer to her. she was sweating a lot.

grandpa checks on jennie, i saw him with a worried look. "are you okay?!"

"i am okay, don't worry about me." jennie said, as she breathed heavily and fainted.

"jen!"

shit!

i lifted jennie, in a bridal style. "i'll take her to the clinic! excuse me, principal kim. i'll be back later. sorry!"

this is the effect for not eating breakfast! this is the second time it happened. it is really exhausting for her to handle all this. i hate this school.

i made it to the clinic, and immediately let her rest on the bed.

the nurse came to us, "did something bad happen to her? she fainted?"

"yes, nurse. lack of eating is the effect of it." i answered as i sat down the chair beside the bed.

"okay please, go outside first, i'll call other teachers to help me with this."

----

i came to the clinic after talking with principal.

it is the first time i saw grandpa so sad and worried. well it's her granddaughter..

what grandpa said was:

"i feel so sorry about myself, because of what happened earlier. jennie fainted, and it's my first time to see her suffering. she was pushing herself too much because of me. and i am too much for her, because i kept getting strict when it comes to her."

"thank you for taking care of her, lisa."

he was so sad and felt pity on jennie. he might have felt guilt.

it's good news that he revoked the expulsion.

---

finally, the nurse said i can enter the clinic. i saw some of our teachers.

"student council president is pushing herself too much. her grandpa is so strict and only thinking of the school.." the nurse murmured to the teacher.

i heard that. sigh it's true.

i checked on jennie, and there was she. she is covering her face with a pillow. "hey.. jennie."

"do you have a fever? or not?" i asked her.

"nope."

jennie turns her face to me, "liss..!" she hugged me tightly. "ugh i hate grandpa. i hate this school."

"sigh he might be worried about me, because of what happened earlier, he saw me faint."

"when i came back to him to continue the conversation, he revoked the expulsion. he pities you and felt guilt."

jennie looked at me and smiled, "that's good news! but how does it feel like to tutor you.." she said as she played with my hands.

"hehe.. but you can tutor me anytime when i am having a hard time on a subject." i smiled at her.

jennie just kept looking at my lips. shit, here we go again.

"c-can i?"

"you really wanted to kiss me in this place?! like there are teachers there, jennie!" i said as i pointed where the teachers are.

"don't worry, they won't see us, i promise."

i looked at her intently, "no way, if they saw you. we'll get in trouble and your image will be ruined."

"fine.. i'll kiss you a lot at home."

----

"yo lisa! i saw you running going to the infirmary, and you were lifting jennie in a.."

bridal style." she winked at me.

"damn are you guys just married?! i'm jealous! i want a wife too!" she teased more.