logs and swings.

"there's swings! i'm excited. and this is hella high!" i said, excited. i'm into these kinds of adventure lmao.

"eek, that's too high for me." jennie mumbled.

"pft, ugh jendeuk. this camp will help you overcome your fear. it's the opportunity!" i replied to her.

jennie is really scared of heights. i shouldn't tease her abt it, but i want to..

"next!" the operator said.

oh shit, i'm the next one. i looked at jennie to see if she's nervous. yep, she's nervous. it's no choice, we can't ride it together.

"don't worry." i mouthed.

i looked at the view and it was so beautiful! the sky is clear, i hope it'll not rain today.

i got down and shit, it made my heart beat so fast but it's fun! i'm able to see the view down to the top. i screamed at the top of my lungs, shit been crazy.

i was done, and students were surrounding me, asking if it was fun.

"lalisa! your scream was hella loud!"

"yeah right! i bet you scream too in bed." the other girl said. 😏 with a smirk.

"shut the fuck up." i said to her. how inappropriate lmao.

i don't scream in bed though.. i think jennie does. i smiled widly, thinking about it. ugh. not today.

"oooh ms. president is next!"

i saw, she was shivering in fear. as soon as she took the ride, her scream is so loud! she kept screaming and not taking a peek on what's below lmao.

"damn ms. president screams? this is the first time i've heard her scream woah." students were talking abt jennie.

"so now you know how will ms. president would scream in bed." the other girl said, AGAIN, smirking.

"ew. could you just shut up?" the students were laughing at her. "nasty."

but that's hot tho, jennie's screams.. screaming my name.. and such.

why.

-

dinner.

"it's already the third night of the camp, time is so fast." jisoo said. she looks down.

"don't be sad! there will be 2 days left." mina cheering her up.

i mean after this camp, we're going back to hell which is SCHOOL. ugh.

"it was fun tho but i'm expecting more.." i said as i looked at jennie.

wait what did i just said, omg.

"you what? why are you looking at me?" jennie questioned, laughing.

"oh you were expecting more from me?" she added. and my friends started laughing.

"no that's not it!"

.. honestly. i was expecting more from jennie. like i wanted to have sex with her during midnight. everyone's sleeping while we're doing dirty stuff. it's so sexy.

"god, what am i thinking." i mumbled as i massage my head.

why do i feel so horny right now.

i was done eating and looked at jennie if she's done too. she is done eating and was talking to jisoo abt something.

i wanna go to the restroom.

"excuse me. i'll use the restroom." i said and walked away from the table.

"i was going to the c.r. until my phone vibrated. it was mom calling.

"hello mom, what's up?"

"hello sweetie how's your third day at camp? your dad just sent us some sweets, jennie would love this. i hope you guys enjoyed the camp!" mom on the call.

"yeah we're loving it here. oooh i want some candy! can't wait to go home mom."

it was just mom, thank goodness she's okay.

she was saying things abt her work and how was her day, awwh mom is so cute.

"goodnight sweeties!." mom hanged up.

i'm in the restroom and heard some noises, wait what are these noises?

"put on your clothes, we're done at it." the girl from the stall said.

???

wait what!?

as soon as i heard the clicking noises from their stall, i hid inside the other stall. i just wanna pee in peace but i was surprised someone was here.. making out!?

there are some students like them in our school, wow.

but YOLO.

"is it me or i just heard someone enter the restroom?" the girl asked.

"mhm i don't know, don't mind it. let's just go."

phew.

no maybe, i misinterpreted them. so i'll not assume if they did something in here..

--

"tbh, i thought jennie and lisa's reationship is a one-sided love. jennie seems the one to only love." mina said.

"yeah, she's clingy." jisoo replied and laughed.

"don't mind them." jennie said to me as she giggled.

one-sided love? yeah jennie's clingy.

-

sorry for the short update!! i have school and it sucks