don't mind her.

"rosé is usually like that to me. when she's around me, she became selfish and clingy."

"so basically.. she still likes me, until now." i added.

"did i ask you?" jennie said, with an annoyed voice.

jennie really disliked rosé, and.. she's annoyed. why is she annoyed anyway?

is she perhaps jealous.? seems like it. the way jennie looked at me when rosé is clinging, she might have disliked it.

she might be jealous, and i just realized it.

my heart is beating fast. i can't believe it! jennie is jealous!

"whatever you're thinking, you're misunderstanding.." jennie said as she walks out the room.

"eh?"

misunderstanding? no. but what made jennie hate rosé then? the way jennie told me that it is just a misunderstanding, it might be true.. that she isn't jealous.

i don't know anymore! all i want to do is just cuddle with her and feel her warmth!

i called jennie, shouting her name so she could hear me from the room.

later jennie entered the room, "what is it?"

oh wow.. why did i called for her again?! she's making me nervous whenever she's around.!

"u-uh.. can you help me do the.."

she gave me a questioning look. omg lisa what is wrong with you.

"uhh.."

jennie sighs, "help you do the what? lisa, i can't help you today, i'm busy." she said and goes out.

so, me and jennie are okay now?

but damn. i just wish she isn't busy with those freaking schoolworks so she can be..

doing me.

omygod i am thinking of something shitty and indecent again.

o my god what am i thinking. control your hormones lisa.

--

next day.

i woke up from some shitty noises, and suddenly..

i heard jennie's voice, her raising voice. what is going on? i ran out of the room, and saw rosé grabbing jennie's arm. wtf. why is rosé here on a sunday morning?

"rosé?! why are you so early?" i said to her, it is just like 6:30am.

why is she so ?? why is she such a stalker?? but it looks like jennie woke me up because of her cute raising voice.

"uhm.. it's better if you didn't wake me up, you're just bothering me especially jennie." i said to her, i felt pity for jennie.

"what?!" she yelled.

i looked at jennie, she looks so mad rn at rosé. and she looks tired..

i ran to jennie, "we're freaking tired, just look at jennie! i'll just repeat that it is better if you don't have to wake me up."

"now, get out." jennie shooed rosé.

rosé didn't move a muscle after getting shooed by jennie.

jennie gets closer to rosé, "i said get out." she warned with a stern voice as she pulled rosé aggressively to outside.

wow. she's aggressive, but it is not necessary to be that aggressive..

"why do you have to be like that to her?"
i asked her.

jennie sighed, "sorry, i just don't like her. and it looks like she's bothering you a lot from now."

omg she's??

i felt a desire for jennie. like omygod, she dislikes rosé because rosé was too clingy and was bothering me?

"and usually, i have a short temper on early mornings.." she said in a soft cute voice.

your voice, soft voice.. i love it. a. lot.

i hugged jennie.

i was not able to control myself but i just felt like i wanted hug her. i wanted to feel her warmth.

"jennie?" i called out her name while we're still hugging.

"y-yeah?"

"why is your heart beating so fast?" i asked her.

--

sorry short update! luv ya guysh :*