CrowHaven x Reader (smut)

Sorry... This is probably bad ;-;)

I was living with my best friend CrowHaven. My parents had taken a job over seas and Crow had agreed to let me live with him. It was awesome! He let me do,... pretty much anything I wanted! Sometimes he acted like a dad, but I don't mind, he just wants to take care of me.

Tonight was movie night,I didn't know what movie we were watching, but I liked it.

Right now, I was sitting on his lap, snuggled into his warm chest.
I was wearing an oversized hoodie he bought me a few days ago and a pair of my favorite panties. We had a silly inside joke between us, no pants Fridays! Every Friday we held a challenge who could stay out of their pants the longest. I usually won, sence he has to work on Fridays.
He was only in a tank top and a pair of old boxers, both of us relaxed on the couch.

I was sitting on his musculer thighs, my cheek pressed into his chest.
He held me around the waist, white fingers rubbing circles on my back.
I couldn't lie, I was actually turned on.
His claws gently dragged across my skin, makeing me shiver every once and a while.

It was hard to focus on the movie.
I pressed myself into him more, loving how he was touching me. A loud purr escaped his chest, it rumbling seemingly through me.

I shifted so I sat directly on his lap, facing him. I looked up and giggled at him, sticking my tongue out. He looked down at me and raised a brow, smiling. He parted his teeth and stuck out his long tongue back at me, curling it a little before pulling it back into his mouth.

"Weirdo." He chuckled. He shifted under me, making it so I was resting more on his thigh. His dark arms effortlessly moving me. I squeaked as I was moved, then snuggled back into him. He was so warm~
Crow laughed and turned back to the movie, hugging me to his chest.
I smiled and leaned into him. He's such a good friend to me.

I let my smaller hands rest on his torso, softly trailing downward until I stoped at his scarred hips. My fingers ghosted over every defined muscle hidden under his thin shirt.
Crow made a funny little noise, and cleared his throat.

He griped a little harder onto me, white fingers grasping the loose fabric of my hoddie.
I gently rubbed his soft skin his shirt exposed. The dark skin smooth and tone under my fingertips. He shivered under me, and I looked up at his face. His head was leaned back on the couch, eyes closed. He was breathing heavily, mouth partly open.
I could see him thickly swallow, his neck openly exposed to me.
...! I got an idea.

I leaned up a little and placed a feather light kiss on a vein I saw.
CrowHaven gasped and pulled me onto him more. He looked up at me, and red eyes locked into mine. Bright, vibrant, and needy; beutiful red eyes. CrowHaven pulled me closer by the hips, sliding me onto his crotch. A needy whine left his lips and felt my sex throb, his hard member rubbing me through my panties.

"K-kid-!" He whimpered as I sat down in his groin, grinding down on him.
I was fully strataling him,my knees pressed into the couch behind us and his hips between my thighs.
I sliped my hands up his shirt and lightly caressed every muscle I could find. He silently shook, griping tightly onto my sweater.

"P-please-" he whimpered, humping me softly. "D-dont tease!"
His warm hands reached up my top and I squeaked. His warm hands palmed my breasts.
I gasped a little, leaning into his touch. How was he so warm?