Crow x Reader (plus apology)

[[This is unfinished- and an apology for being gone forever ;-; ]]

I live with my best friend. 

I guess i should give a little backstory. 

my parents were out for the summer, needing to go away for a job. My friend, Crowhaven, agreed to take care of me during this time. 

I've known crowhaven for a while now. We met at an anime convention a few years back and became best friends. Initially my parents thought is was weird being friends with a 28 year old male, ut i told them it wasn't anything weird. Just two people liking the same thing! 

He always war his tan ushanka, i dont think hes ever taken it off.

His face was bi colored, white and a dark blue/purple that looked black if not in direct sunlight. I thought he was beautiful. He had a pair of huge black wings as well! He's taken me out flying before, and it was the coolest thing! He didn't like to use them that much, however, so he keeps them hidden. When his wings were hidden his back just looked normal. Very muscular, but normal. I’ll admit, ive felt him up while we flew around a few times. 

Crowhaven wasn't all that well known as a country, but i was helping him meet other countries. 

My parents had left a few days ago, and I was getting settled into CrowHavens house. He didn't have a spare room so he gave me his to use, he's so nice!

Crow had texted a few minutes ago that he was coming back from work, and wanted me to get a movie set up in his room. I had gotten everything else set up so far, got the snacks, my favorite drink and a cotton candy faygo for him. All the pillows I could find were set up in front of the bed, making a little sitting area we both could enjoy. 

When i moved in he bought me an oversized hoodie, thinking it would look cute me... I told him he was crazy but he had insisted. 

I was only in the hoodie and a black pair of panties, wanting to be comfortable for tonight. I also had in one of crows bandanas… it smelled like him, so I wanted to wear it. I picked out a random movie disk, not paying attention to what movie it was. I put it in the player and waited. 

I could hear the door open down stairs and got excited. Crow was home!

I scrambled off the floor and ran out of his room. I practically flew down the hallway as i heard the door close. I locked eyes with him from the top of the stairs, smiling down at my friend. His ushanka clad head turned towards me and a dorky smile covered his face, showing his sharp teeth. 

“There's my favorite girl!” he opened his arms, “Come here!” I laughed a little and ra down the stairs. Running towards him i engulfed him in a hug, my hands going inside his open dust coat.  I buried my face in his muscular torso as he wrapped his strong arms around my back. I loved how muscular he was. He laughed and picked her up, spinning her twice before putting her back down. “you got everything set up?””he asked excitedly. I nodded, hands still on his hips.

Crowhaven made a little bit of a funny face, blushing slightly. 

“w-well, go get comfortable, i'll be up in a few minutes. I just have a few things to put away.” he rubbed my shoulders, his white fingers tickling the back of my neck. I giggled and nodded, making my way back upstairs.

Third person POV (?)

Crowhaven bit his lip as he watched (y/n) climb the stairs, their black panties framing their ass perfectly. He wasn't proud of it, but he really liked (y/n). Crow shrugged off his coat and put in on the couch. He felt like a sick fuck, stairing at his friend like that. Damn did they look good though.   He sighed and walked into the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of water.