Death of a Father (short)

(Death 1)
(Very loosely based off of a role play. The other character in this is sovi, my friends fan character. Who CrowHaven adopted)

Sadly smiling down at Sovi, CrowHaven gingerly held his sounds crying face.
"Don't cry k-kid, I'll be okay..." He was lying. CrowHaven let out a wet, heavy cough. Blood splattering into Sovi's shirt. His sons eyes flowed with tears as he held tight onto his temporary caregiver, sobbing into Crow's neck.
The dark country wraped his blood covered arms around the boy... He felt his strength draining.
"Please," CrowHaven wheezed. He looked down at sovi, sorrow and guilt filling his eyes. His chest had covered Sovi in dark blood, staining the shirt Crow had givin him. He did his best to smile, a story tear falling from his eye.
"Do me a favor-" he coughed again, more blood splattering into the snow covered ground. "-smile for me."
He couldn't hold back the tears that fell from his face, dull eyes searching for Sovi's as he whispered to his son.
"Show me your winning s-smile... Be strong for Daddy, okay?" Crowhaven's voice wavered and he held onto Sovi tighter. Crow knew he wasn't going to survive this one. Dark blood slowly trickled from his parted lips as he started the wheeze more, air not quite reaching his lungs. The spear had gone through him, leaving a gaping hole in it's wake. His life blood covered the ground underneath the two, staining the snow red.
He smiled one last time to his son,before letting himself go limp. The world slowly turned black as he fadded away.
Sovi sobbed as he held his dying father, watching the light drain from his eyes. Blood continued to leak from Crow's open chest as sovi held the larger country's head, his tears flowing down and mixing with the others blood.

(That's all for now. If you see a story similar to this on AO3, don't worry, that's me. I don't copy and paste my stories, so they are a little different each time I write them.)