Remember

Kiera was the best friend Ben could have. She was so accepting of the fact he was gay, which he only just told her. They texted each other all the time just stupid things.

Happy. Ben was simply happy. He was having a blast on the set of The Imitation Game and it just seemed that every care that troubled him recently vanished... until Tom came on the news.

It was announced that Thor 3 would be Tom's last Marvel movie because of a role on the oncoming series Skull Island. That's when Benedict received a text.

No, not Kiera for once.

"OMG BENNNN IM NOT READY TO GIVE UP LOKI!!!!I mean yeah I'm excited for skull island and all but LOKI AND I ARE EACH OTHER AND I DONT WANT TO LET HIM GO :'(((((("

Benedict's happiness suddenly faded. He remembered how he felt over Tom, how Tom felt for Louise. But he was still a friend, and he needed Ben through this depressing time.

How did you comfort someone playing their most beloved character for one more time?

He got it: like he just lost a family member.

They texted back and forth for a while before Ben felt confident enough to ask:

"How are things with Louise?"

It was a few minutes before Tom replied.

"Yeah. We mutually broke it off. Things weren't that strong between us anyway."

Oh my God. Tom Hiddleston is single. Ben thought.

+++

Hey guys!

I am so freaking sorry it has been so long! We all know school sucks, and for some reason, mine needs to be the worst and most dramatic. So that's that. I hit 200 reads! Thank you all so much! This story is pretty crappy but people are reading it and that makes me happy so thank you! I will try to update more often!

xRachelx