Bored

Hey so I will continue this. I understand Ben is getting married. I am very happy for him, but Hiddlesbatch is real :)
xRachelx
+++
Tom lie across his couch with one hand on his forehead and the other brushing the carpet. It was days like these he just wanted to be on set. There was nothing to do, no one to hang out with. Today was just in all boring.
Hugh Laurie had contacted him last night. They were going to meet up next week to read through the Skull Island script, get to know one another. Just typical actor stuff...
...But sometimes that typical actor stuff gets pretty boring. Why couldn't he do fun things like fly to America and meet some fans there just out of the blue? Just do something spontaneous for the people who have his back on his career?
Yet, here he was. Lying on his couch doing nothing.
He grabbed his phone and checked the time. 11 in the morning. Great.
Tom unlocked his phone and scrolled through his messages. Louise seemed to hold a lot of space on his inbox. He remembered how he told Benedict how they broke up mutually. What a lie. Louise was that overly annoying girlfriend who always wanted to talk and go out and tell everyone everything about the relationship. Guess you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.
Finally someone who wasn't Louise came up in his inbox. Benedict.
Maybe he is off today Tom thought.
Hey Ben are you busy today?
It didn't take long for a reply.
Nope. Wanna meet up someplace. So bored!!!!
Yeah sure! My place?
Oh um yeah. Ok. I can be there in like 15 minutes. That ok?
Perfect. See ya then!
Tom hopped off the couch and began to clean up a bit. His place was a mess.
Ben got in his car and started it up. He looked casual but in a nice way. Hopefully Tom would notice.
He drove off to Tom's flat.