Chapter 3

Y/n L/n's POV

Today is the last day of my decision making, It's also a school day. The voice hasn't been talking to me in my dreams these past seven days.

But I know she'll speak to me later tonight since I'm finally telling her my answer. And honestly, I still don't know if I should agree to go with her or remain here.

My mind was at ease the whole walk to class, I didn't have to worry about Minseo bothering the shit out of me since she's still suspended.

After our fistfight, everyone stopped bullying me. Apparently, the way I fought back and beat her to a pulp was epic, and it gained me some respect─ and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Opening the door, I sat myself on my designated seat which was at the back of the empty classroom near the window─ 'the main character's seat' is what people like to call it.

Since I came pretty early today, it wasn't a surprise to see no one besides me in here. I took this as a chance to pull out the novel I recently bought and began reading, enjoying the silence of the usually noisy room.

-

The once quiet and peaceful atmosphere was replaced by a chaotic one after my classmates started entering. I had to stop reading because it felt like I was in the middle of a war from all the shit they were yelling.

It was like that until our first teacher of the day came in with her resting bitch face that never seems to leave for even a second.

I also noticed that she wasn't alone when a very expensive-looking woman followed behind her. She walked in like a runway model that just bought the school a few seconds ago and came here to brag about it.

And of course, everyone was amazed by her breathtaking beauty. Some of the guys even dared to ask for her number, but our teacher quickly shooed the peasants away.

"Everyone, sit down and be quiet!" She slammed her hand against her desk before pointing at the gorgeous lady beside her. "Today class, someone will be lecturing you about anti-bullying. So all of you best keep your mouth shut and listen"

"Yes ma'am!" We said in unison as the girls began squealing and the boys started cheering loudly, delighted about the fact they could breathe the same air as this woman for a bit longer.

"Hello everyone, my name is Lee Ji eun, but you may call me Ms. IU" She stated.

Ms. IU told us about what you usually hear or see when people who lecture us about bullying come to school, the principal finally decided to put her foot down and hire a special lecturer to stop the bullying going on all over the school. And I honestly think she purposely hired a hot one so everyone would listen─ I mean, look at them! They're all paying so much attention!