Chapter 12

Y/n L/n's POV

Right after our classes ended, I went strolling through the corridors, trying to find my locker.

"165, 166, 167, 168– AHA! Here it is, 169!" Opening the blue locker, I placed a few of my books inside to get rid of excess weight and closed it after I finished.

It was only my first day, and yet so many things happened the whole time I was here. I was exhausted to the point I could barely keep my eyes open.

It honestly troubled me. I had spent so much my time inside the walls of Taeyeon's home, I practically forgot about how tiring it is to sit through several classes while fighting off the urge to fall asleep.

The magic training sessions only made it worse. We were told that particular period was the most draining and stressful of all.

Today's training wasn't so bad since all we did was practice our aim, but I knew better than to let my guard down. Who knows what kind of shit Sir Park will put us through next time.

I could hear my determination crumbling as I sighed deeply. If Ms. IU didn't threaten to punch my teeth in, then I would've dropped out before classes even started.

It was honestly better than the extra shitty school I went to in my previous world, but the new environment and the unfamiliar classes were very draining.

It will take a while for me to get used to this place, and maybe by then, I wouldn't be so reluctant on attending this academy.

With hurried steps, I made my way to the grand gates of the academy, desperately trying to leave as fast as I could.

"Dahyun, wait up!"

At the mention of the pale girl's name, my feet slowed down before coming to a complete stop. I turned my head to where I heard the familiar voice while squinting my eyes, scanning the area.

Walking to the bench near a large tree were 2 faces I knew well. "Momo's gonna eat all the snacks if we don't hurry" And standing not too far from them was Dahyun, waiting for Jihyo and Tzuyu to catch up to her.

Well, that's surprising. I knew Dahyun and Jihyo were friends, but I had no idea Tzuyu was also part of their group. In fact, I never thought she had friends to begin with.

When they finally made it to their destination, 6 other girls greeted them with bright smiles. 9 in total, they sure are a lot.