Chapter 7

This chapter is heavily inspired by the anime:
My hero Academia

____________________

Y/n L/n's POV

Every part of my body feels so sore. I haven't been getting enough sleep because of the extreme training Ms. IU put me through, and it was all for the sake of the entrance exam.

Her training was already torture, this stupid entrance exam just had to make it worse...

Earlier, when I was taking a short break, Taeyeon suddenly wanted to have a match with me. She wanted to know how much I improved so far, and to be perfectly honest, I was scared shitless.

"Ready, Y/n?" Taeyeon asked.

"Haha, no..." Yeah, I really am not ready to fight her. If I die before I can take the entrance exam tomorrow, I'm totally gonna blame her.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you" Her gentle smile did nothing to ease my nerves.

Taeyeon is great and all that, but this is the Pillar Of Peace we're talking about. The same woman who killed a Demon King, I wouldn't be surprised if my skull cracks after this. And the fact that Ms. IU was so against her fighting me gave me even more reasons to just run away...

"Yeah, sure you will" Ms. IU mumbled loud enough for me to hear, but not for Taeyeon. I gulped, I could really hear the sarcasm in her voice.

"Alrighty! Let's start!" Taeyeon exclaimed with a big smile and jumped back to create some distance between us.

"Yes ma–" I couldn't even finish what I was saying when a fist landed on my face, sending me flying to the other side of the field.

Is she trying to kill me!? She hasn't even used magic yet, but I was sent flying like a bitch...

I covered my bleeding nose and pushed myself up to stand. However, I was immediately pushed back down when Taeyeon ran to me at lightning speed and palmed my face, smashing me to the ground.

"TAE, YOU'RE KILLING HER!!" Ms. IU screamed, worry occupying her face at the sight of me getting beaten to a bloody pulp. Taeyeon's eyes widened as she retreated her hand. "Y/n! I'm so sorry!! I got carried away an–"

Forcing myself to move, lightning engulfed my arm as I punched her left cheek with all the strength I could muster.

I wiped the blood off my lips, but eventually coughed up more. "Shit, I used too much magic! But I ain't quitting now!" I straddled her waist, activating my magic on both of my arms and punched her several times– each punch being heavier than the previous one.