1

September 1987

September 1987

Darling you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

A small chuckle escaped from Bill's lips as he watched the girl dance goofily in front of him as she mouthed the words of her favorite song to him. Y/N's e/c eyes sparkled as they stared at him and a hint of a smile appeared on her face as she mouthed the next set of words.

If you say that you are mine
I'll be here 'til the end of time.

Using the straw in her drink as a microphone, Y/N got up from her seat and slid across the floor and over to where Bill was, making the boy laugh as he watched her in both adoration and amusement.

So you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

"I think you should go home," Richie called out as he spared a glance in Y/N's direction before looking back at the arcade game him, Eddie, Mike, and Stan were currently trying to beat. "You two make me sick and I'm not going to be able to fucking beat this game if you two keep up the gross couple shit."

"We're not a-" Y/N quickly began to say at the same time Bill stuttered out, "M-m-me and h-h-her?"

Richie rolled his eyes and locked eyes with Eddie, the two shaking their heads at their friends were so oblivious it hurt. It was no surprise that Bill liked the girl as much as he did, in fact, the Losers' Club was pretty sure he might even be in love with her at this point. The only one they weren't sure about was Y/N, but from the way she acted around him, they were pretty sure she felt the same.

"Richie, leave them alone. I think they're cute," Beverly said as she winked at Y/N, the girl blushing in response.

"Of course you do. Why am I not surprised?" Richie asked. "I think it has something to do with the fact that you and Ben are dating now. You're still in the 'I love Ben and everything that has to do with love' phase of the relationship."

Beverly sent a glare in his direction which only made Richie smirk before he asked, "Where is lover boy? He was supposed to be here tonight."

Deciding she had better things to do than argue with Richie, Beverly went to grab another quarter from her cup of change and didn't look at the boy as she said, "He had some big research project he wanted to do. I think he's still trying to research Hawkins cause of how weird it is."

"Hawkins? Ain't nothing weird about that town and you all know it. There's no way the shit Y/N says is true. No way!" Richie exclaimed. He then seemed to realize what he said and looked to Y/N. "No offense, Y/N. You know I love you like a sister, but come on. There's no way Hawkins is that weird."

"It is, Tozier, and I know that you know I'm right. Besides, a killer clown that can change into your worst fears? That sounds like a load of bullshit to me," Y/N said.