𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

•𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒•

The Counselor finished speaking after what seemed like hours of wiping tears and sobbing.

Suddenly Jungkook felt a tight grip on his arm and something dragging him away.

He looked to his left and saw one of the guards holding his arm tightly. He tried sqirming out of the guards hold but this only made it stronger.

They all got pulled into a door on the side of the hall. All desperately trying to escape, kicking, screaming for help.

It's too late for that.

All they could hear was the desperate crying of the crowd left behind in the hall.

They all got pushed through the door, and then dragged down a long, dark and gloomy hallway. There was a single open door at the end, the chosen were all thrown in there.

It looked like a changing room.
The walls were tiled with dark gray and black tiles, lockers with names were standing on one of the walls while the wall opposite was decorated with metal bunk beds, all had white sheets, and looked extremely uncomfortable.

They all just stood there terrified. Not knowing what to do.

Then finally some guy Jungkook never saw before walked up to the lockers. He looked very young, 17 at most. His skin was dark like chocolate, hair darker than the endless void of space outside the walls of the ship, but what caught attention the most was that he had...light pink eyes. Probably a genetic thing. Strange eye colors were normal by now since everyone was mutated in their own way.

The boys eyes scanned the lockers, probably looking for his name. His eyes glistened and he reached out and tried to open it but it only rattled and stayed shut.

After a few pulls he noticed a small slit next to the handle, just big enough for the little coin-like metals each one got when they got drawn.

He slid it into the hole and the locker popped open.

After seeing the boy step up so confidently Jungkook walked forward, also scanning for his name. He found it next right next to the brave boys one.

'Jeon Jungkook' it read.
He opened it too, looking inside. There was a small bag of what looked like hygiene stuff, there was a backpack full of probably survival essentials and on the top of everything layed a uniform.

He pulled it out.
It looked like some sort of pleather one piece suit, that would make every wrong curve of your body visible through it. The colors were just as repulsive. It was a weird shade of army green with a stripe down the side like those vintage adidas hoodies that Jungkook used to see in those vintage boutiques, the stripe was a neon orange and yellow which made him think that the government ha absolutely no taste in fashion whatsoever.

Jungkook looked at it and frowned. It looked like something he will most definitely not wear.

"What the hell..." Jungkook muttered to himself, but apparently loud enough for the pink eyed boy to hear.

"They want us to wear that?" He asked with disgust laced in his words.

"I don't know...but that's the last thing I want to wear." Jungkook replied to the boy, looking him in the eyes while throwing the uniform back onto a shelf.

"Oh I'm Jungkook by the way, Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook stated kindly and held his hand out.
The boy took it.

"I'm Jaxilian Wulbart. Jax for short." The boy - Jax said.

"Look! Freak made a friend." Mark said and walked up to Kook.

"What do you want?" Jungkook growled through grites teeth, looking up at the male in front of him.

"I want you to stop being a freak." Mark said dryly, a smirk playing on his face.

"I can't." Jungkook snapped. "So deal with it."

"And what if I don't?" Mark said leaning down to he's at eye level with the shorter boy.

"Then fuck of you scumbag." Jungkook snapped, slamming the locker shut. The metal piece popped into his hand as he headed to one of the beds in the far corner of the room.

Jax saw the whole thing play out and was scared to say the least.

"What are you staring at?" Mark barked at the chocolate skinned boy.

"N-Nothing." Jax stuttered nervously and closed his locker, grabbing the small coin-like metal and heading towards Jungkook.

~

Jungkook was siting in a dark corner of the large room. Feeling extremely lonely as silent tears rolled down his cheeks. He pulled his knees closer to his chest.

"Jungkook?" He heard a voice say.

"Jungkook are you okay?" He heard the same voice again. A hand fell onto his shoulder and squeezed it lightly.
Jungkook looked up and saw a pair of bright pink eyes that meet his own.
"Oh, Jax...um I-uh I'm okay." Jungkook faked a smile and quickly wiped his tears.

"You don't look okay." Jax said, concern lacing his deep voice. "I saw you crying before I came to you."

"It's just that they will never stop playing their crackhead games with me." Jungkook said in a weak voice.

"Who? If I may ask?" Jax said in a calm way.

"Mark and his little gang of shitheads." Jungkook pointed to Jaebeom and BamBam who were picking on some short boy with platinum hair.

"Oh..."

"They have been mean to me since elementary school."

"Why don't you tell anyone?"

"I don't have any friends. Everyone thinks I'm a freak because I'm a Marbilian."

"You're a Marbilian?! I thought your hair was dyed at first." Jax said completely amazed.

"You dot find it repulsive? Weird? Fucking disgusting?" Jungkook frowned at his own words.

"What? No! of course not! Why would I even think that?! It's completely fascinating..." Jax said In awe, slightly poking Jungkooks hair.

Jungkook chuckled at that, the world might not hate him after all.