𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

•𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓•

Jimin woke up in his bed, a fluffy beige colored blanked wrapped around his petite figure.

"Didn't I fall asleep on the couch?"

The shapeshifter thought to himself as he climbed from under the covers and jumped off of the bed, shapeshifting into his human self in the process.

It was still dark outside, only a few rays of light at the horizon.

As the male walked through the apartment he found it empty, Taehyung nowhere to be seen.

Brushing it off, he walked across to the kitchen to grab something to eat , a soft smile on his features.

~

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open and he found himself laying on the rooftop terrace of their apartment. He sat up, wincing at the pain in his back. The silver haired warlock looked around.

The sky was painted with stripes of pink and orange, the sun rising slowly in the east, making the skyline radiate with pastel colors.

As he stood up the pain lessened and he felt those dreadful wings slowly turning into ash, flying away with the painful memories of last night.

"I can't do it again." Taehyung said to himself reassuringly. "It needs to stop."

~

"Jin?..." Jin heard a voice say softly.

"Hmm." Jin hummed softly, nuzzling deeper into the soft scent under him.

"Hyung I can't breath." The voice came again, this time louder and clearer.

Jin opened his eyes at that, seeing they the warmth he has been laying on came from a broad chest.

He looked up and gasped when he saw Namjoons face inches away from his own. The elder yelped in surprise and pushed himself off of the lilac haired boy, and as much as he tried to regain his balance of the soft mattress he failed. Landing of the ground back first with a loud thud.

"Lord Jesus! Jin are you okay?" Namjoon said loudly and scrambled off from the bed to help the broad shouldered boy.

"I'm so so so sorry I didn't mean t-to do any of tha-ouch." Jin shuttered, flushed with embarrassment.

"Hey, no worry it's okay, you seemed really comfortable and I didn't want to wake you up but then you literally layed on top of me and I was starting to lose circulation." Namjoon rambled and helped Jin up from the floor.

"What a way to get out of bed." Jin mumbled to himself as he rubbed his aching back.

Seokjin sat on the bed with a long sigh, earning himself a questioning look from Namjoon.

"Is everything okay?" Joon asked concerned, sitting down beside the blonde haired boy.

"I'm fine." Jin retorted with an unconvincing fake smile, making his way to the door.

"No you're not." Namjoon said and pulled Jin back by his wrist and siting him down on the bed. "Ok look this might sound weird since we technically just met, but you can trust me."

Jin's head hung low, his bangs covering his face. It was silent for a few minutes. The only sound being the soft patting of feet from the apparent above and the soft chirping of birds outside in the first rays of sun.

Namjoon lost himself in the view of the window for a while. Just gripping Jin's wrist and watching the leaves outside softly dance in the wind. 

That was until a soft whimper brought his back from his daydream.

"Jin?" Joon asked and shyly cupped the blondes cheek, bringing him to look up.

Jin's cheeks were stained with golden tears.

"Hey,what's wrong?" Namjoon asked in a small voice.

"I- "Jin's voice cracked and he looked down again. "I-I just- everything happened so f-fast. I n-never got to say a proper- a proper goodbye. A-and I'm just so scared, o-of everything, this whole thing is just te-terrifying."

"Hey, hey it's okay, it's going to be fine I promise." Namjoon said as he carefully wrapped his arms around the blonde boy. "It's okay,I'm scared too. But I'm here, and so is the rest of the guys. I'm gonna keep you safe."

Jin chuckled weakly and looked up at Namjoon, their faces really close.
Joon's heart was pounding like insane, he decided to just ignore it and smiled softly at the elder hugging him tighter.

There were so many things Namjoon wanted to say to the boy in his arms but was too scared. It was already shocking to him how quickly Jin got so close to him. After years of watching Jin from the distance, having fun with others and not knowing about his existence. He was here.

Jin gripped onto Namjoons shirt tightly and buried his face deeper in to his chest. And Namjoon felt his stomach do a backflip at that.

"Namjoon." A soft whisper sounded after a few minutes.

"Yes Hyung?" The younger whispered back, pulling the older loser if that was even possible.

"Promise me you'll stay with me." Jin whispered, voice cracking ever so slightly.

"I promise." He can't loose Jin now, not with these feelings fucking with his mind.

Hiiii
I decided to make some changes to this chapter. It's a tad bit different. Also next chapter coming very soon:)
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

LUV Y'ALL 💜