𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

•𝐊𝐈𝐌•

Namjoon woke up on one of the bunk beds, his back aching and head pounding. He slowly stood up from the terrible excuse for a bed. Namjoon looked around slowly, seeing people huddled in small groups, most likely praying that counselor Min would change his mind.

He took a step forward trying to get to the lockers but his foot got caught on something. The male  yelped helplessly and he flew to the floor, hitting his head on the edge of the bed in the process.

"For gods sake Yoongi give me back my blanket, it's cold as fuck in here." someone said sleepily.

Jin shifted on his bed. It was incredibly uncomfortable and he was sure his back would be killing him for the next few days. So he just continued laying there, in what felt like prison for innocent people, thinking that he might die soon. His train of thought was interrupted when someone tore of his blanket. Jin gasped slightly when the cold air hit his body. He slowly sat up, ruffling his blonde hair.

"For gods sake Yoongi give me back my blanket, it's cold as fuck in here." Jin said, his eyes still closed and voice raspy, thinking it was one of his best friends playing stupid games with him.

"I-I'm n-not Yoongi, my na-name is Namjoon." Said someone below Jin.

Jin opened his golden eyes and looked next to his bed. He saw a boy, probably a little younger than him, laying on the floor, a pained expression on his face and one of his feet caught onto Jin's blanket.

"Oh! Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Jin shuttered frantically and he got up to help the guy.

Jin reaches his hand out with an apologetic smile on his face. The boy took it slipping a bit again but then regaining his balance.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, but everyone calls me Jin." Jin said with his best smile.

Namjoon was in pure shock. He's even Prettier up close. This guy he's been crushing on since high school is standing right in front of him.

"Y-yeah, I-um...I'm Kim N-Namjoon." Joon said quickly, looking down from embarrassment.

"Also a Kim? Huh? That's nice." Jin said and patted Namjoons shoulder lightly. "See ya around. If we all don't die of course." Jin said and sighed.

Joon watched as Jin walked up to his locker and took out the uniform. He watched as the counselors son ran up to him, hugged him and sobbed quietly in his embrace while Jin stroked his back softly, whispered something in so his ear, to which the mint haired boy nodded and then buried his head into the blondes chest again.

Namjoon sighed to himself.
He always knew the world was cruel but seeing Jin hugging someone like that, was nothing but heart shattering.

Since the day he came back from Venus, everything on the Orbit was just trouble. All he wanted to do was to see his parents before his second year in collage started, but after that shuttle launches he may as well forget about any normal life he's ever known. He may as well just give up right now.

The male was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't realize tears were rolling down his slightly puffy cheeks, so he just sat back down on his bed and let out everything that has been occupying his mind for the past 24 hours, until he just felt numb, until he was just blankly staring at the mattress of the bunk above him.