𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

•𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊•

"Are you sure these things will work" Taehyung asked while dangling a box like device between his long fingers. The warlock along with Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jax, and Jungkook were gathered outside the building they all lived in, Yoongi and Namjoon proudly presenting the portable radios they managed to pull together at the last minute, although Taehyung didn't look too convinced, yet.

"Yoon and I made them, so they will 100% work." The purple haired male scratched the nape of his neck in an awkward manner, a crooked smile on his face.

"Okay well, Yoongi would you be so kind and take care of it, it's been way too long since I held something like that, I fear I might break it." Taehyung started with an unsure smile, dropping the radio into Yoongi's hands without warning.

"Um- sure." Yoongi shuttered our as he barely managed to grab the radio.

"Is everyone here?" The warlock was looking around, quite surprised that so little people had shown up.

"I think so?" Jax answered softly, his eyes searching for anyone else.

"Wait up!" A dusty blonde boy pushed through the crowd of people on the street. Bumping into multiple before he came to a stop in front of the group. His figure was small, Namjoon wouldn't be surprised if the boy's arms snapped if he touched them. On the boys tan face was a bright grin, a badly sown together backpack was thrown lazily Ives his shoulder, a pair of what looked like badly worn out science lab goggles were perched on top of his head, the black band peaking from under his dusty blonde hair.

"What in gods name are you doing here Felix?" Taehyung questioned with a hand tugging at his previously neat silver hair.

"I'm going with you!" The boy- Felix, chirped and gripped the strap of his backpack, and just as the warlock was going to speak another voice interrupted him.

"And so am I." Jihyo, one of the girls that was on the drop ship with them, ran towards them with a grin that mirrored the one on Felix's face almost perfectly. Her dark brown hair was tied up in a messy bun her bangs falling neatly over her forehead.

"Yeah I think not-" Taehyung started

"We need a woman on the team." Jimin interrupted the warlock, Jihyo flashed him a bright smile.

"I can't fight with that can I?" The warlock palmed his face in what seemed to be frustration, but sighed in agreement none the less.

"Nope." Jihyo chirped from beside Jax.

"Is that everyone?" Taehyung, now seemingly calm, glanced over everyone around him, them subconsciously making a circle around the warlock.

"Jungkook?" Jax nudged his friend in the ribs light, a small slime on his face as he looked at Jungkook play with a loose thread of his shirt sleeve.

"Yes?" Jungkook sighed in a snappy manner.

"You good man?" Jax's smile dropped, concern that asking over his features as he stared at Jungkook's face.

"Yes let's get this over with." Jungkook loaded his gun with a loud series of clicks, his eyes sharp as he looked into Jax's soft pink ones.

~

The group have been walking across the tall grasslands of Korea for hours, they could barely see the cracking dome above Seoul in the sky, and it was getting dark.

"I suggest we camp here, there's a forest ahead and I'm sure none of us want to see what lurks there after nightfall." Taehyung said with a blank expression. Everyone that was there immediately sat down, making the dry grass crunch under their weight.

At one point Felix made a fire with this device that looked like a cross between a phone, a knife and an actual lighter.

Jihyo was laughing about something with Jax and the three of them continued talking together when Felix.

Taehyung just watched fondly as Jimin blinked when Yoongi said something to him, both of them being too far away for him to be able to decipher what they were whispering about.

Jungkook was the last person that Taehyung looked at that night. He couldn't help but notice the blue haired boy's sulking. He looked even more down than this morning when he left the warlocks loft.
Jungkook was laying on the grass, his bag folded under his head as a makeshift pillow, just starting at the fire, his slender fingers still wrapped around his gun.

With one last sigh, Taehyung grabbed his bag and placed it under his head, once again letting sleep take him.

Hello my Puddle Babies!!
I hoped you enjoyed this even tho it's a filler for what's to come next
*laughs evilly*
ANYGAY
LUV YOU ALL
💜💜💜