𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

•𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑•

Jungkook groaned, rubbing the palm of his hand over his eyes and temples, trying to sooth the pounding in his head.

The last thing he remembers was getting home from wandering around the city, and opening the bottle - of what he thought was alcohol - that he got from one of the street vendors, he was way too handsome for Jungkook not to give in.

The blue haired boy finally opened hit eyes, the rays of early morning sun shining into the room through the small cracks in the heavy dark brown velvet curtains.

Hold on-

'THIS IS NOT MY ROOM!!'

Jungkook pushes himself up, looking around the large room in slight panic. His eyes scanning over the paintings, bookshelves, and rugs frantically.
The entire room was very vintage looking, an array of soft grays, browns, and off whites decorating the whole room. Who are we kidding, it looked like the room of a royal, truly magnificent.

Jungkook looked around for a few more moments before spotting his jacket and shoes perched up on a chair near a closet that looked more like a boutique.

He scrambled out of the bed, immediately regretting his decision when the cold morning air hit the exposed skin of his arms. The boy made his way towards his clothes, putting on his jacket and pulling on his combat boots shortly after.

To say Jungkook was a tiny bit scared was an understatement, this entire scenario was quite unsettling to him. Waking up in a strangers bed, not remembering half of the prior day...

Yeah it was weird.

Jungkook carded his fingers through his hair a few times before opening the door slowly. He found himself in a hallway. The dark marble floor had a vintage burgundy carpet adorning the center of it, the walls were what looked like dark massive wood, decorated with an array of different paintings, ranging from shape and size, color and most likely age. Two sparkling chandeliers hind from the ceiling, they looked like they cost a fortune.

But before the blue haired boy could explore any further, shuffling noises were heard from behind the door on the very end of the hall. And Jungkook has to admit that he sort of panicked before the door could open, he hid inside the room he came out of and watched through the crack as a boy with messy pink hair and a navy blue blanket wrapped around his shoulders walked out of the room, rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hand, a pout evident on his lips as he passed the room Jungkook was in.

Wait.

Pink hair??

'JIMIN??'

Jungkook watched as Jimin rounded the corner before opening the door again, sneaking out quietly and closing the door again. He silently made his way towards the end of the hallway, almost rounding the corner, only to be stopped by blankets rustling and a soft giggle. He peaked around sneakily, hearing some whispers and seeing...another person?

'Who is that?'

~

Jimin woke up in his bed, tangled inside his cocoon of blankets. Whining slightly at the bright light coming from the windows. The shapeshifter unwrapped most of his blankets, leaving just the navy blue one on before shuffling towards the door.
The boy opened the door slowly, his eyes still hazy from sleep as he made his way towards the living room, since Taehyung told him Jungkook was sleeping in his room.

He turned the corner to se the warlock still sleeping, looking a lot younger without eyeliner and all of his overbearing accessories, not that he looked bad in them, at this point Jimin was convinced that Taehyung was the only person that is able to pull off such extravagant looks on the daily.

Letting out a deep sigh the shapeshifter adjusted the blanked over the sleeping male, making it cover his shoulders.

Just as he was about to pull his hand away it was pulled back by the warlock, who's eyes were slightly open, but still droopy.

"Hey Chimmy," Taehyung whispered, shuffling slightly to make room for the pink haired male, "Slept well?"

Jimin just giggles softly, laying down next to the half asleep warlock. "Yeah, is Jungkook awake yet?"

"Not that I'm aware of." Taehyung replied, voice gruff as he rubbed the sleep away from his eyes.

"I should go check." The warlock yawned, kissing Jimin on the crown of his head before sitting up and ruffling his hair and stretching, hearings the bones in his back crack. He turned around to see the blue haired boy peeking out from behind the wall, looking kinda scared.

"Oh- hey Jungkook. I was was about to check if you're awake." Taehyung voiced, sitting up properly.

"Why am I here?" The Marbilian walked out from behind the wall. The boys hair was all over the place, much resembling Taehyung's, whos was sticking out at all sorts of awkward angles.

"Right, you don't remember." The warlock sighed slightly, motioning for Jungkook to sit on the couch next to him while ushering Jimin who started drifting off again to sit up as well. Jungkook just raised an eyebrow at Jimin's state.

"Do you remember getting a blue bottle with clear liquid in it from a guy called Sehun?" Taehyung started speaking.

"Yes..? Why is that relevant?" Jungkook was left confused, how did he know that?

Taehyung saw the look on Jungkook's face and started explaining.
"Well you see. What he gave you was a sort of poison. It alters the way you perceive the world. It turns everything negative and eventually leads the consumer to kill themselves. But don't worry. One of your friends, the dark skinned one with pink eyes-"

"Jax" Jungkook interrupted with a whisper.

"Yes, Jax. He found you before any damage could be done. He brought you here and I got the poison out of your system before it could harm you. One of the consequences of the antidote though is that the person it is used on will immediately feel drained, thus why you woke up in my bed this morning, I didn't want to make you sleep on the couch." Jungkook just nodded at the warlocks explanation, fiddling with fingers on his lap.

"Look," Taehyung started speaking again, gently placing his hand in Jungkooks shoulder. "You saved my life I saved yours in return, it's okay."

When the warlock saw Jungkook just nodding again he sighed, retracting his hand. "If you want to you can leave now, just make sure to drink a lot of water. And tell everyone that's planning to go to Busan that we leave at three pm."

And the blue haired boy just nodded again, shuffling towards the wall separating the living room from the entrance room. Just as he was about to round the corner he stopped. Turning around, he gave the warlock a view of his watering eyes. They locked gazes before the younger let a single tear slip. "Thank you."

The warlock smiled at the boy. "Anytime."

Hello loves
Now the real adventure starts
YAY
anyway I hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more
💜💜💜
LUV YOU ALL
💜