𝐐&𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒

Taehyung

YOURE SUCH AN AMAZING WARLOCK

Why thank you, I try my best *winks*

HOW MUCH ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 1 MILLION DO YOU LOVE KOOKIE?

I might be quite old but I am quite certain that you spell cookie with a "c" not a "k." But I must admit I am quite fond of the treat, Jimin in particular likes to make them.

Can you tell us more about your past? You are quite old (lol, sorry), do you have any funny encounters with others?

As you've most likely figured out by now, me keeping my age a secret is part of my mysterious charm. Not even Hyuna knows my real age, neither does Jimin. As for a funny story, there was this one time I knew a mutant by the name of Wailan Limu. He was quite the the sight. The most hilarious of our encounters must be when he strided into my loft on a Thursday morning wearing a ball gown seven inch heels. His long white hair tied into a ridiculous looking bow atop his head and bright green and pink makeup smeared on his face. The funniest part being his straight face, as if it was the most ordinary thing to do. That day ended up with both of us running through the city like madmen while wearing heavy dresses that got in the way all the time and heels that made your feet bleed.

Seokjin

Did you ever think that, someday, the smol boi that you helped (Joon) back when you guys were tiny would one day become your future hus- I-I mean friend in the future? How does it feel? Do you think that... maybe... you two could be something more as well?

I never imagined that I would see him again, and definitely not in this circumstance. As for the other question um, I- I don't think so. Joon deserves someone better than me, im happy that I can be his friend.

CAN YOU AND JOONIE-OPPA ADOPT ME?

Im too young for this- im sorry- but no-

Jimin

1. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE PERFECT OKAY? WE ALL LOVE YOU! 2. How does being in love feel like?

I wouldn't call what I and yoongi have love yet... more like we we have a crush on each other. But I want to see where it leads us.

CAN YOU BE MY OLDER BROTHER PWEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Okay I guess...?? i can try <3

Hobi

Kinda random but favourite book?

I honestly don't remember the last time I read a book- maybe a wrinkle in time from 6th grade, I liked that one

DO YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR MATCHMAKER I CAN FIND SOMEONE FOR YOU-

I think I'm fine for now hehe

Namjoon

Worst fearrrrrrr?

Failure and ghosts

Jungkook

FAV VIDEO GAME?

Definitely Overwatch, its the one game that's from before the war and never gets old

Can you tell us more about your past as well? Unless it's sensitive...

Um well, my dad died when I was 11, he was a galactic guard and his squad got caught in an asteroid cluster, no one made it out... My mom owns a restaurant that was my grandmas and her grandmothers before that. Yeah, I was a loner at school, I'm gay, I'm a marbilian, that's about it. I'm really not that interesting.