The Necklace

Kirishima smiled and walked around the creepy shop. "Hey bro look at this" said kaminari pointing to a small head. "Ew that's nasty...I want it" said Mina next to him. Kirishima looked at it. "Hmm I want something I can wear...and am not wearing a head" Said Kirishima walking twords some necklaces. "Hmm maybe a skull..that's manly" said Mina looking at one. "Nah..oh wait I found one" he said picking up a two pice necklace. It was a metal shard split in two, it almost looks like a heart. "Hey I can split this with Bakugo since he didn't want to come get a souvenir" said Kirishima smiling wide.

Mina and Kaminari smile knowingly at him. He walked up and bought the necklace. Mina bought the head to scare their classmates and Kaminari got a skull ring. Kirishima quickly got on the bus with the others. He sat down next to Bakugo. "Here bro, I got you a souvenir" said Kirishima taking out his necklace. He hands it to Bakugo as he puts on his half. "What the fuck is this?" He said looking at it. "It's a necklace...I think it's pretty cool" said Kirishima with a wide smile. Kirishima talked to Mina during the ride home. Bakugo stares at the necklace deep in thought.

It was late at night when the bus pulled up to the dorm. "Oh thank God..am ready for sleep" said Mina standing up. She looks over and saw Kirishima asleep on Bakugo's side. Bakugo was asleep leaning on the window. She smiled and took at picture. "Hey.. wake up. Where here" she whispered to Kirishima as she shook him gently. He yawns awake and noticed were he was he turns red as he jumps up. This wakes up the explosive blonde. Mina and Sero walked of the buss talking about the two  of them. Kirishima walked out and to his dorm as a grumpy blonde followed.

Kirishima yawns and said goodnight to Bakugo before going in to his dorm room. He strips down to his boxers and left his necklace on. He flops onto his bed and fell asleep. Bakugo strips down and puts on sweat pants. He looks at the necklace and puts it on. He sits on his bed and plays on his phone. Soon after he fell asleep with his phone in hand. The mental on the necklaces glowed yellow and red. Bakugo's went from yellow to red and Kirishima's went red to yellow. Kirishima softly snores and turns in his sleep. Bakugo sleeps without a noise. His breathing quite and steady. Morning soon came.