Am You

Kirishima's P.O.V

I woke up and stretched. I got up and felt pants. I looked down and noticed black sweatpants. When did I put those on? I noticed I looked a little pale and then noted that I was not in my room. It looks like am in Bakugo's. I blush and walked to the door. Wait how did I get here anyway? I shrug and walked over to my room. I walked in and saw a lump on my bed. Was someone in my bed or did I leave a pillow in my blankets? I walked over and saw red poking out the blankets. "Uhh hello?" I said. I covered my mouth. That wasn't my voice was it. I looked around. It sounded like Bakugo. I heard a grunt as the person in my bed moved. They popped out of the blankets and I looked at them.

My eyes widened when I stared at myself. My body stretches before opening his eyes then looking straight at me. He jumps. "The fuck?!" He yelled in my voice. I stare as he falls off the bed. "This is strange" I said before I covered my mouth. "Your telling me.. waking up to see myself staring at me" he said getting up. Wait Bakugo? "Wait Bakugo..that's you" I said looking at him. "Yeah..uh Kirishima?" He said. "Holy shit we switched bodies...how?!" I said looking away in thought. Was it a quirk? What could make us switch bodies. "Maybe we ran into a kid that didn't know how to control his quirk yet" said Bakugo as he walked up to me.

"Yeah maybe Mina knows wha-" "Don't tell anyone. Those losers would mess with us. Just pretend to be me for now on" said Bakugo. I nod. "Okay but how are we going to figure out how to change back?" I asked. "We figure it out ourselves idiot" said Bakugo glaring at me. Geeze am scary like that. "Anyway go to my room and get dressed. I work out at this time" said Bakugo walking to my dresser. "Yeah same" I said walking the door. "Oh also smile more. I smile a lot bro" I said before leaving.

I looked through Bakugo's closet and found a lot of black. Sheesh I never noticed how much black he wears. I slip on a pair of black long shorts and a gray tank-top. I looked for Bakugo's phone and found it under the bed almost dead. I sigh and plug it in. I walked out of his room and knock at my door. He opened the door and walked out. He wore my red shorts and a gray tank-top. I never noticed how short my shorts were until now. "Let's go" he said walking to the elevator. I stuff my hands into my pocket and follow him. This is going to be interesting. Pretending to him is going to be a challenge...a challenge am up for!