Not Again

Bakugo's P.O.V

I yawn and feel around for my phone. I crack my eyes open. I must've rolled onto the other side last night. I rolled over to the other and feel for my phone. I grab it and turn it off. I pulled the blankets over me and then heard a giggle. A very familiar voice. My eyes widened and I toss the blankets aside and looked over. My body was looking at me. Not again. "Eijiro...I ..just why?" I asked. He giggled. "I wanted to see if it still works and ..now I can go pull a prank on Denki" said Eijiro gigging. I sighed and got up. "Am not going to even try and act like you today" I said getting dressed. "Okay am definitely going to act like you...a little while at least" he said with a smirk.

I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and wore no tie. Eijiro dressed the same . I sigh and make my way downstairs. "Is this going to be a thing now? Switching bodies when ever" I asked as we walked out of the dorm building. "I don't know...we could" he said smiling. I frown and let go of his hand. He looked at me as I walked into the school. I sat down at my desk, not Ei's. I put my feet up on the desk and saw Ei walk in. He talked to Pikachu and Pinky. Glasses came in and was marching up to me. He stops and looks at me then at Ei. He looked back at Ei again and walked towards him. He talks to him as he points to me then makes his arm chopping motion. I looked out the window and then heard them all laugh at what Glasses said.

The zombie caliper walked in and everyone went to their seats. "Oi Deku move" said Ei taking Deku's desk. He sits down behind me and poked my neck. "Hey..are you mad at me?" He asked. "What makes you think that" I said as the caliper took attendance. He sighed and sat back down. The zombie writes down a few things on the board as I looked out the window. I felt something hit my shoulder. A pice of paper, I unwrapped it. It was from Deku wondering what was wrong between me and Ei. I looked back at Deku. He smiled and waved. I rip up the note and flip him off.

When lunch came I skipped it. I sat on the roof and played on my phone. The door slams open and Pikachu walked up. He spots me. "Youu!" He yelled pointing. I lift a brow at him. "You made Midoriya cry man..your kinda acting like your boyfriend. He's a Bad influence on you" he said crossing his arms. I got up and glare at him. "Am a bad influence on him! He's the fucker who switched us without asking me!" I yelled grabbing his collar. His eyes widened. "Oh Bakugo..." He said realizing his mistake. I glare and toss him aside. I storm out and down the stairs.

I sat down for art class away from Ei. Pikachu was talking to him and then they look over at me. I roll my eyes and glare at my blank paper. "Oh Kirishima you haven't started yet?" Said the rejected cowboy. "No" I said. "It easy just think about something you think is beautiful...it could be flowers or something" said the rejected cowboy. He walked over to help Deku. I glare at my paper then picked up my pencil. I drew myself stepping on Deku's corpse. I smirk and sighed the bottom. Pinky looked over at my paper with wide eyes. "Woah man... since when can you draw?" She said looking at it. I looked at her like she was stupid, which she is.

The dismissal bell rang and I storm out of the classroom. I heard someone running behind me. Probably Ei. I kept walking as they caught up. "Hey am sorry.. Katsuki. I know I shouldn't have done that. I know I should've asked you first" he said as I walked. I galare at him. He frowns and looked like he was going to cry. I didn't like that face on me. "Fuckin' take care of something for me and we can call it even" I said caving in. He smiled. "Anything for you" he said happily. I roll my eyes. I was seriously pissed but this idiot can make me feel so god dam guilty for nothing. He's lucky I love him.