Confession

Kirishima P.O.V

He stood up quickly and left. I sat there for a minute, frozen. What just happened? My hand came up to my lips. My fingers rubbed my lips. Did he just...kiss me? The bell rang and I jump to my feet. I ran downstairs and to the locker room. I was last one there. Bakugo as already out in the arena. I sighed and went up to his locker. I started putting on his hero outfit. "How did it happen?" Asked Denki leaning against my locker. "Uh...that necklace I bought. It has some strange magic or something" It said fighting with the straps. "Oh..ok. Uh do you need help with that?" He asked. I frown. "No I got it, he showed me how earlier" I said finally getting them in place.

We walked out and Bakugo was sparing with Sero. "Huh..since when did they spar?" Said Denki. "Since things became awkward between us. He's avoiding me" I said looking at Denki. "Oh..what happened? I thought you calmed him down?" He asked. "Uh..I don't want to talk about it" I said blushing. He lifts a brow. "Alright then...wanna spar?" He asked noticing Mina was with Hagakure. "Sure..am warning you I don't know how to fully control his quirk" I said as we walked to a free area. "Haha your on" he said smiling.

I beat Denki after tricking him to only do hand to hand. I smirk as he gets up from the ground. "Holy shit is Bakugo on some steroids? Your not breathing hard at all not to mention your flexibility" Said Denki patting off the dirt. I laughed. "He might you never know" I said jokingly. The dismissal bell rang. "Ugh am sore now" he whined as we walked into the locker room. Midoriya looked over confused. He must've noticed me and Denki getting along. I kinda want to mess with him. Hehe. I looked at Midoriya. He flinched and I smile at him. His eyes widened and I swear I think he almost shat  himself.

I changed and saw Bakugo trying to run off. I grabbed him by the arm and lead him out. I let go when I lead him behind the school. "Why are you avoiding me?" I asked. He looked away blushing. "Am not" he grunts. "Yeah right. You spar with Sero willingly? Run off and try to leave without me?" I said lifting a brow as I cross my arms. He looked at me the at the ground. His ears and face were red. "Fuck...I ..like you" he whispered. My eyes widened. "For how long?" I asked. "Fuck if I know!" He glares up at me. "Well I know how long I've liked you. Since the sports festival..wait actually just before it. You were so manly I couldn't help but think about you" I said blushing. I smiled at him.

He suddenly grabbed my collar and pulled me forward. Our lips met for the second time today. My arms fall and then I step forward. I kiss back and his grip loosens on my collar. I place my hands into his hips and he wraps his arms around my neck. I bite his bottom lip and he gasps. I stick my tounge in and explored. My hands slip down and I grab a hand full of his ass. He moans into my mouth. We stopped he backs up and puts a hand on his mouth. "Too much? Sorry" I said looking away. "No..don't be..fuck come with me" he said grabbing my hand. He pulls me twords the dorms. I smile.