He Loves Me?

Kirishima's P.O.V

I wake up feeling refreshed. I looked around and noticed we were in my old room. Yesterday comes into my head and I smile. I looked over to look at Bakugo but he was missing. I frown and wonder where he went off to. I sigh and got up. I put on some old ripped jeans that were a little tight and a gray muscle shirt. I noticed Bakugo's clothes were gone. He must be downstairs? I yawn and walked down the stairs. I smelled something delicious and walked into the kitchen. Mom sat at the table on her phone. A little Haru sat in her highchair and Bakugo was cooking at the stove.

"Good morning Ei" said Mom with a smile. "Morning..." I said slowly walking up behind Bakugo. I hug him from behind and look over his shoulder. He was cooking pancakes with bacon. My favorite. I smile and kiss his neck. "He's a good cook, definitely a keeper" said Mom sipping on her coffee. I blush and looked back at her. "Here give these to Haru, they are cool enough" said Bakugo handing me a small plate of shredded pancake. I nod and took the plate. I gave Haru the pancakes and she squeeks with happiness .

I sat down next to Bakugo and ate my pancakes. "Am going to drop you two off  before Haru. I have a meeting with a client today" she said setting her fork down. I nod and stuff my face. Bakugo finished next and talked to Mom about small things. I finished and Bakugo took care of everyone's plates. "Definitely a keeper" said mom with a smile as we walked out to the car. I blush and look back to Bakugo who carried a sleepy Haru. I smile. She's right, definitely a keeper. We got in the car and drove off.

She drops us off and I noticed the leaves were all changed. "It's pretty" I said as we walked through the gate. "Yeah soon it will be winter" said Bakugo. I nod and grab his hand. "What are we going to do today?" I asked. Bakugo looks at me and then smiled. "I have an idea, go shower and change first" Said Bakugo as we walked up to the dorm building doors. "Alright" I said opening the door for us. Wonder what he has planned. We make our way upstairs. We part at our doors and I run in to take a shower. I shower and think about what Bakugo could be thinking.

I got dressed in light blue jeans, red sweatshirt, and red converse. I put up my hair and put on my necklace. I then heard a knock at the door. I smile and opened the door. I froze at the sight. Bakugo had ripped black skinny jeans, a black skin tight shirt, a leather jacket and ankle high boots. He looked good and I noticed his bangs were gelled back. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to pounce and eat this delicious looking snack infont of me. "Like what you see?" He asked smirking. "Yeah" I said with a smirk of my own. "Come with me" he said taking my hand. I close the door and follow him downstairs.

When we left the dorms a blindfold was put on and I was blindly following Bakugo. I trust him but I did almost trip like seven times. When a branch snaps under me I knew we were in the woods. Oh no is he going to murder me? Nah..he might have killed poor Midoriya. We stopped and he took like blind fold off. "Here we are" he said as he took it off. My eyes adjusted. A gazebo was lit up with string lights facing a large lake. I noticed the table and chairs inside. "Woah when did you do all this?" I asked surprised. "You take long fuckin'showers" he said looking at me. I blush. do I? We went in and sat down. The sun had sunk a little lower and it was now late afternoon.

We ate steak and rice with pan fried veggies. It was delicious. I smiled as I finish mine. Bakugo looks at me as I take a sip of my juice. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I said reaching for my napkin. His hand lands on mine. "No your fine I just have something on my mind" he said looking away. I lift a brow. "What's on your mind?" I asked. He sighed and looked me in the eye. "I want to tell you something... follow me for a second" he said getting up. I follow his lead. We sit down on the lakes edge. "Kirishima..I love you" he said looking away. My eyes widened. "What did you just say?" I asked in disbelief. He faced me still looking away. "I said I love y-" I kissed him before he could finish saying it again. He loves me! I break the kiss. "I love you too" I said before we kissed again.