The Bakugo's

Kirishima's P.O.V

After a couple of rounds in the bedroom and a shower we got dressed. I walked out of the dorm building while holding Bakugo's hand. I am so nervous to meet them. "Mom's picking us up" he said squeezing my hand. "Alright" I said squeezing back. We walked up to the gate, a black Nissian rouge was parked next to the entrance. Bakugo walked up and opened the back door for me. I got in and saw a woman who looked like she was in her late twenties. She looks identical to Bakugo, like a female version but older. Bakugo get in next to me. "Mom this is Kirishima" said Bakugo as we buckled up. "Oh nice to meet you Kirishima" she smiled back at me. I smile back. "Same" I said as she started up the car.

We pulled up to a modern, middle class like house. It was a cream color and the door was brown. I got out when Bakugo opened the door for me. The three of us walked inside. I saw the living room and  a little over to the right was a doorway that led to the kitchen. The stairs were lined against the right wall and the small hallway went a little past it. We walked into the living room. One large couch that corners on each end, a large coffee table and two chairs faced a large flat screen that sat on the wall above a fireplace. Photos were on the top of the fireplace and a book self filled with books sat in the corner next to the fireplace.

A man with short spikey brown hair sat on the couch watching TV. "Dad this is Kirishima" said Bakugo as we walked in.  He looked away from the TV. He had glasses and his outfit screams nerd. He smiled softly. "Nice to meet you Kirishima" he said holding a hand out. I took it and we shook hands. "Like wise Mr.Bakugo" I said with a smile. "You can call me Masaru, thank you for being my son's friend" he said as we let go. Bakugo looked at him. "Oh yeah and you can call me Mitsuki" she said with a smile as she sat down next to her husband.

I sat down next to Bakugo who sat at the corner a little bit away from his father. "I want you guys to know am in a relationship. Kirishima is my boyfriend" he said calmly. I nervously smile at them. Mitsuki smiled and so did Masaru. "Oh that's great, I always wanted another son" she said smiling. "I knew you were going to say that" whispered Bakugo as she gets excited. "Oh and eventually you two will get married then adoption...oh I want a granddaughter" she said getting up and grabbing my hands in hers. "Ah..uh" I don't know what to say to that. "Quit it you old hag! Your embarrassing him!" Bakugo yelled. She lets go of me and glares at him. "Don't talk like that to me" she hits him on the head. The apple didn't fall far.

Mitsuki showed me photo albums after forcing Bakugo to cook lunch. Masaru joined us and points out what's happening in every other picture. I see some cute baby pics of Bakugo in a lion onesie. I giggled at some where he had food all over his little face. Masaru left to get the second album when Mitsuki turns to me. "Am only going to say this once. Don't hurt my son or I will end you okay?" She said with a sweet smile. I looked at her. She had such a dark tone. Don't mess with a Bakugo. "Yeah don't worry..I would never hurt him" I said looking away and hoping Masaru would come back quicker.

We sat down for lunch and I sat next to Bakugo on one side. I faced Masaru and noticed Mitsuki giving me the I C U hand movement. I sighed as we started to eat. "So how long have you two been together" asked Mitsuki. "About three weeks" I said looking at Bakugo who nods. "Oh have you two..done things yet" she asked. I blushed and Bakugo glares at her. "Oi the fuck hag" he said glaring. "Just curious" she said with a what expression. "Well uh how did you two get together?" Asked Masaru. "Well we-" "It just sort of happened. We confessed and the rest is history" I said intrupting. Bakugo lifts a brow at me. "Anyways I hope you come over for Thanksgiving" said Mitsuki. I looked at Bakugo. "Yeah I would like that" I said smiling. He rolls his eyes.