10:Boat trip proposal

Melanie in the top left corner. Deja in the top right corner. Megan in the bottom left coner and Casedi bottom right corner.

Melanie Freda

11:45am September 21st 2019

We were all on the boat well except Aliana since she couldn't make it. We decided on stopping in the middle of the sea after all it was a vacation even if it was just one day it was a day to not worry about anything but relaxation.

We met Casedi a while ago and she's very pretty and nice. She's funny too. Deja had told us that they had been dating for 12 months I was kind of mad she didn't tell me but I understood she was scared of my reaction though she's my sister and I'm happy with her decision as long as she too is happy. She also told us about her plan on proposing today since she was sure she loves her and wants to be with her. Megan and I were so happy for her.

"So Casedi how long you lived in Florida for". Megan asked as we sat on top of my boat, drinking our mango mimosa's and soaking in the sun.

"I just got here from Atlanta 2 years ago and yall know how bad things are  there I just had to flee". Casedi said and I nodded in agreement. 

"Yeah it's pretty bad I grew up there but my dad and I moved here". I said.

"Oh where you lived"? Casedi asked.

"Pittsburgh". I shrugged.

"Me too".

"How'd yall meet I want to know". Megan said.

"Oh ok well it all started when I was walking by and saw this beautiful girl. I was like ouuu she fine so I went up to her and started to make conversation. We became best of friends but I still didn't know if she was into girls like that. Then she was like "Deja ion know if you into women and i'm not tryna scare you away but I'm feeling you". Then I was like "samee girl" and we started going out for some time then we started dating". Deja said finishing her story time.

"Aww thats so cute". Megan cheesed.

"Yeah I'm truly happy for you both". I said sipping my mimosa and swinging my legs which were dangling from on top of the boat back and fourth.

"Thank you Melanie...but enough bout me whatever happened to dreamer boy you know the nigga that got you smiley and day dreaming and buying pastries and shit". Deja said successfully turning the discussion about me.

"I don't know who you talking bout". I shrugged being thankful that my dark ebony skin hid my red cheeks.

After Quincy was arrested I had promised myself that never would I let a guy make me feel giddy, nervous or blush and shit but here I was allowing Jhamal to make me feel this way.

"Girl don't be acting now we know you seeing someone you confessed then tell us about him then". Megan smiled. I had told her my history so it wasn't a surprise why she was so happy for me.

"Oh I wanna know bout this man". Casedi said.

"There ain't no one now yall better leave me alone". I groaned placing my cup in the holder then felt my self being pushed of the boat and falling in the sea.

Floating back to the surface of the sea I looked up only to see the girls laughing at me.

"Oh really so thats how yall wanna play aight bet". I yelled swimming back to the boat then getting on the ladder before pushing Deja off first.

She screamed in shock as she landed with a huge splash. Before I had time to turn around Megan had pushed me off again. Then pushed Casedi off too. Just as she was jumping up and down in victory her ankle had slipped and she landed in the sea with us. We all laughed at the fall of her victory and swam for a few more hours.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

1:34pm

We had finished eating and decided to go to the beach. The original plan was for Deja to propose. Deja and Casedi had dressed in matching clothes and they looked so beautiful. We were just talking more and Deja had a plan.

Megan and I had found an ice cream shop set up on the beach. Deja had given me the ring so I can place it in Casedi's ice cream.

I got a banana and strawberry for Casedi as she requested and Meagan got one for Deja. I hid the ring inside the ice cream. Then gave it to Megan to hold so she can take a picture of me with my ice cream.

 Then gave it to Megan to hold so she can take a picture of me with my ice cream

"Girl you looking tastier than that ice cream". Megan said mocking a guys voice and I bursted out laughing.

We got back to the couple then I handed Casedi her cone. 

Casedi took a huge bite of her cone and I was scared at how the hell she could do that. I then noticed her facial expression and then her hand cupped her mouth as she spat the ring put of her mouth. She gasped admiring the beautiful stone then turned around and gasped even more as she saw Deja on one knee smiling whole heartedly. I could see joyful tears flow from Casedi's eyes as she stared at her lover. 

"Casedi I know we have only been together for 12 months now but I'm ready to move on to the rest of my life with you. When we met I was so happy I met someone who understood me the way you do. I am willing to give you the love your parents deprived you of when they kicked you out of their home because you weren't what they wanted you to be. I am willing to be faithful and loyal to you till we enter our graves. To adopt kids with you and fo raise them together. I love you Casedi so please make me the most happiest woman on earth and marry me". Deja said and we were in tears. Others at the beach had even stop to listen to the beautiful proposal.

Casedi nodded her head rapidly saying yes and Deja jumped up into her arms. Everyone was clapping and happy for them.

Later on we took photos and I took a photo of the couple admiring their love.

  _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Vote ,Comment and Share.