Chapter 08 (18+)

~ ¤ Barbarian's Girl ¤ ~

Weeks would pass like this. Kennan would return back covered in blood and Isabella would shower with him. Every time he would tell her something about him. She learned that he had a younger brother but he got murdered along with his parents when some soldiers attacked his village.

He was alone from a young age. Everything he knew, he learned it by himself. He didn't have anyone. When he was a teenager, he already knew how to fight and protect himself. He lived on the streets because he couldn't find a job.

Along his way, he had found other boys like him, alone and on the streets. They decided to unite, to learn how to protect themselves and to care of themselves as well. They were quick learners, they got attacked more than once but always came out alive. People learned about them and how dangerous they were. They were scared of them, bringing Kennan a weird feeling of satisfaction.

Isabella was glad that he told her something about him, his past. Her heart sank when she heard what he had been through. She admired him for being so strong. She felt like she got a little bit closer to him or more.

She felt herself growing attached to him every single day. She loved every minute she spent with him and she would miss him when he wasn't beside her. She couldn't get used to the butterflies in her tummy wherever they were close.

Derek would visit her often. He would keep rambling on and on about how experiences he had been throw, how a lot of girls would kill to just get in his pants. He, actually, wasn't what he looked like he was the opposite, he was funny and kind.

She would just watch him amused. He was so full of himself. He was really funny though. She always had a great time when he was around. She learned more about him and she wished she would tell him about herself, too but she wasn't feeling ready, yet. She kept thinking about it for sometime now. She wanted to talk to Kennan and tell him about herself. She wanted to joke around or make a conversation with Derek. She felt bad when he was the only one talking.

She started liking Kennan more. Her feelings for him grew day by day for him. Even though, he was cold and rude with everyone, he was the complete opposite with her. It made her feel special. They hadn't done something naughty nor they kissed since that day, making ger feel a little bit disappointed.

She liked how protective he was with his people. He got a little bit more sweet and touchy but she didn't really mind. She always accepted his touch. He was gentle with her and would just keep her in his arms when he was angry, like a kid hugging his teddy bear, she find it cute and she would just kiss his cheek before she returned his warm hug.

It was afternoon now and Kennan hadn't return, yet. He would usually be back by now. Derek was not here either, making her worry. She paced around the room, going around in circles. She was nervously biting her nail as her heart was beating faster.

Time passed by painfully slow, now it was almost midnight. She was now sitting on the bed, her leg bunching up and down, impatiently. She was trying not to think negative.

Kennan walked in, looking exhausted. Isabella looked up as soon as she heard someone walking in and jumped off the bed at the sight of him. Just like every other nigh, she examinated his body only this time he had a huge scratch across his back. It went from his shoulder down his waist. She gasped in horror as she stared at it. He had another scratch on his forearm and waist.

She walked in front him. She hesitated for a minute, thinking again about her following actions. She took a deep breath before releasing it , determined and started to undressed him. Kennan was taken back by her action.

Once he was standing naked, she took him in the tub and he got in without asking something. She undressed, feeling his burning stare on her. She climbed in with him and straddled him. She took his face in her hands making him look at her in the eyes. She was looking at him concerned. She knew it wasn't something that serious but she couldn't help worrying about it.