Chapter 13 (18+)

~ ¤ Barbarian's Girl ¤ ~

He was shocked, she could tell by the way his eyes widen and mouth hung open. She was starting to feel nervous as the minutes passed without him saying something.

To say Kennan was shocked would be an understatement. He was blown away as soon as these words left her sweet mouth. He couldn't believe it. He could imagine her little tummy swell with his baby and could feel himself getting excited.

An over excited smile formed on his lips as his eyes sparkled,"Really, we are gonna have a baby?" He asked seeming genuinely happy, as he pulled her against him, wanting to feel her close.

She could feel herself relax a little but she still wasn't convinced,"Aren't you angry?" She questioned him, feeling scared to hear his answer. He frowned at her question," Of course not. Why would I be, little one?" He asked her curious, raising his eyebrow.

She signed relieved as she placed her head on his hard chest, feeling his hands tighten their hold on her." I though that you wouldn't be ready to be a father. I thought that you wouldn't want the baby." She mumble in his chest, her lips slightly touching his smooth skin.

"How could I not want our baby? It's a piece from you and me. Of course, I wasn't expecting to be a father so soon but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want our baby." He whispered in her hair as his hands started moving up and down her waist, in a soothing manner.

She smiled sweetly as her hands moved up around his neck. She raised her gaze  and gave him a light peck on his lips. "I'm so happy. We are gonna have a baby!" She repeated again, enthusiastic.

He smiled again as his hand moved to her tummy." I can't wait to see you swelled with our baby. "He rubbed her tummy for a minute before his hand moved lower.

Her breath hitched as he cupped her cunt. Small pants escaped her little mouth as she felt herself getting wet. He placed her underwear aside and touched her wet cunt. She moaned as he started playing with her clit. Her hands moved to his shoulder and clenched her hands.

He continued to tease her, making her frustrated. Suddenly, he moved his hand away making her whine in disagreement. She opened her eyes and squealed in surprise when he picked her up.

He moved them the bed, where he gently placed her, not wanting to hurt her. She but her lip as she watched him pull down his skirt. She opened as wide as she could her legs exposing her dripping wet cunt. He growled in approval. He grabbed his throbbing cock in his hands and moved on top of her.

His one hand placed on the side of her hand as the other guided his cock in her. A relieved moan escaped her lips as she felt him stretching her tight hole. He groaned as he felt her squeezed him, without waiting any more time, he started pounding in her.

The sound of moans and groans fellied the room along with the sound of skin slapping. He ripped her skirt apart with her top following. She moaned as she watched him grab and squeezed her boobs in his large hands.

His rough thrusts brought her closer to her realise. A moaned escaped her lips as her walls tighten around him. He groaned deeply and slammed into her faster and deeper. Her head thrown back as she screamed in ecstacy, her nails digging into is back, leaving long scratches.

After two more powerful thrust, Isabella froze as her waist, bent her head leaned back as her mouth hung open. Her legs were shaking from the pleasure. Her hands were on his waist, trying to pull him closer to her. His cock was wet with her cum but that made him feel ever more turned on.

She was cumming for at least two minutes before her body fell limp on the bed. She was panting exhausted but satisfied, too. Kennan though hadn't released his load, yet. He removed his hands from her juicy boobs, moving them lower to her waist.