Epilogue.

~ ¤ Barbarian's Girl ¤ ~

A week passed since Isabella gave birth to her beautiful sons. She slept for a couple of hours, resting her body. Birth really tired her. It was morning when she woke up, she eagerly cruddle them in her arms, wanting to reassure herself that she and her sons were healthy and safe.

It didn't take them long to decide in the names. They named the brown hair baby, John and the black haired baby, Zen. Kennan's father name was Zen and he wanted to name of his babys Zen, after his father. Isabella didn't mind since they named ther other baby her fathers name.

John was on the edge of tears when he learned the names. He didn't expect that but he was really happy. He wouldn't mind if one babys didn't got his name, they could name them whatever they wanted and he didn't want to get involved. He was the happiest grandfather in the world.

They stayed for a couple of days at John's house because he wanted to check on the babes and Isabella. Kennan didn't leave their side for a minute. He didn't want to leave them alone, fearing that, when he will return they will be gone. They stayed all together in the same room, making it easier for him to watch over them.

He would watch Isabella breast feeding little John and little Zen while her cheeks would turn pink as she felt his burning gaze on her breast. She was feeling embarrassed and turned on under his gaze. He wouldn't touch her in an erotic way since he disnt want to hurt her and because she just gave birth.

They returned back home after almost a week. Isabella missed their house. It was evening when they arrived home and she has already fed the babys, so she carefully placed them in their cribs, not wanting to wake them up. After arguing with Kennan because he didn't want to go but after she glared at him, he didn't have any other choice but to go and buy another crib.

She closed the door before she walked in their room, where she jumped on the bed. She signed tired. She was laying on her side with her eyes closed. She enjoyed the silence. She felt the bed move beside her and a large hand wrapped around her as a familiar scent surrounded her. A shiver run down her spine as she felt his breath in the crook of her neck.

She turned her body, facing him. She snuggled her face closer to his hard chest. Her hands were placed beside her face, feeling the his smooth skin. His hands were around her body pulling her tighter to him.

"How are you feeling, little one?." He asked softly as his hands rubbed up and down her body, smoothly. "I'm fine.  I'm happy that we returned back to our house. I missed it." She signed as she rubbed his chest.

"Me too, little one. Do you know how much I missed you?" He asked as he run his had through her hair.

" We were together everyday, silly. How did you miss me?"She giggled shyly.

"That's true but your dad didn't want to leave his grandchildren for a minute. I couldn't do anything in front of him because it's not right. I couldn't have you for myself, not for a minute, little one." He whispered sensually as he rubbed his nose against hers. She giggled again as her cheeks burned.

He found himself smiling as he heard her cute giggles. She placed a light kiss on his nose as her hand rubbed his cheek. She stared right through his eyes. She got lost into his icy blue eyes and she couldn't bring herself to look away.

"You have beautiful eyes." She whispered quietly. She blushed as she realized what she said and hoped he didn't hear her. A cocky smirk formed on his lips, proving her wrong.

"Thank you, little one." He said the smirk, not leaving his face. She lowered her head feeling embarrassed. Hi finger was placed on her chin raising her head again. Her eyes contacted with his immediately. Her breath quicken as he moved close. He was an inch apart from her lips but he didn't kiss her.