Chapter 7

Monday morning

Shelby was busy getting ready for school , she wondered what Bender would be like at school and if she should to talk to him or not . They had spend the rest of Sunday together but school was different.

Bender was walking to school with Kelly
"So are you and Shelby boyfriend and girlfriend then ?" Asked Kelly excited it would be cool if her brother and best friend dated .
John didn't answer., just gave her a sly smile .
"I knew it ." Said Kelly .
" Don't tell anyone as Jay doesn't know."
Kelly agreed .

When Shelby and Jay arrived at school they were surprised to see Bender was already there . Kelly went running over to Shelby while Bender couldn't take his eyes of Shelby .

Alison nervously walked to school  . She had spent time with Andy at the weekend but school was different, he Was the star wrestler and she was nobody .

She arrived at school early so that she could avoid Andy . She bumped into Brian by her locker .

"Hi Brian , how was the rest of your weekend she asked .

"I had to spend all of Sunday doing extra homework , which wasn't good with a sore head . How was yours, did you see Andy .." He replied .

"No , he had training with the rest of the wrestling squad . I don't know if he will even speak to me today , now he is back with his jock pals ."

Just then the bell went for the start of the school day.

Bender was walking down the hall , late for lesson as usual after having one last smoke before school with the other burnouts. They had been teasing about the mysterious girl he was kinda seeing . He had had a great time with Shelby but he did not want to make it official as he didn't want the burnouts to give her a hard time and he didn't know how Jay would react .

As he made his way to English class he saw Shelby going into the same classroom. She was wearing a denim skirt and black jacket with black boots with her hair in Bunches he smiled  to himself  , he had been thinking about ditching but after seeing how cute Shelby looked he changed his mind ,

Me and, Kelly and Alison were at the back
Of the class when I saw Bender enter the classroom , he looked sexy as ever . He appeared to be looking for someone , he locked eyes with me and  went up to the guy sitting next he glared at him and pointed to the chair in front the guy looked scared and moved .
Kelly and I exchanged looks , unable to believe what Bender had done .

"Hi Babe, loving the girly look ." He whispered to my ear . " as he sat down .
I felt herself  blushing.
Bender noticed all the guys in the class starring at Me especially the Wrestlers, which made me uncomfortable , John noticed this and he was mad .. He took hold of my hand, linked his fingers with mine , he lifted it up   and kissed it all the time glaring at the wrestlers , he  then placed my hand back on my desk ., he then turned and smiled at me .
'Thank you' i mouthed to him grateful for what he had done , he winked at her . It was as if he was warning the Jocks  to stay away from me  , which  was flattering. I noticed he was still wearing her surfer beads causing me toSmile .

I took my book and pens out of my backpack  , Bender picked up a pen , "left mine at home . " Kelly and I giggled  as all my  pens were pink . Every now and then i would look up and see John looking at me other times he would catch me looking at him then he would smile . It wax rare to see him smile which is a shamed as he had a lovely smile .

The bell rang signalling the end of the lesson. John was reluctant to leave . We were the last to leave classroom he pulled  me  back  and cupped my face in his hands and he gave none a tender kiss on the lips . John then walked off to his next class smiling .