Chapter 11

During English class John noticed that Shelby was u unusually quiet , he wondered if he had done anything wrong . He tried to kiss her but she pulled away .

"What's up Babe?" He asked , he was worried about her .

"Nothing ." She replied and kept her down and got in with her work. She couldn't wait for school to end so that she could get home .

The next lesson was maths , luckily they were in separate classes so Shelby didn't have to see John . She didn't want him to know about Stubbie .

"Hey you ok ?" Asked Kelly Shelby shook her head with tears in her eyes

"please don't tell John about Stubbie ."

"Of course I won't because he would end up killing him ." Said Kelly giving Shelby a hug.

When the bell sounded for the end of the day she rushed to her locker to get her stuff and went straight home .

John was waiting outside for Shelby.
Andy,Alison, Kelly and Brian came out, Andy had his arm around Alison .

"Hey are you two official now." Asked John .

"I guess so "said Alison .

"That's my boy Andy." John said like a proud father.

"Do you know where Shelby is?" Asked John .

There was an awkward silence and Brian ,Kelly Alison snd Andy looked at each other .

"What's up ?" Asked John .

"Haven't you heard about lunchtime?" Said Brian .

"No." said John .

"Well," Brian started but Kelly gestured to him to stay quiet .

"Tell me what happened ." Demanded John

" well Stubbie and the other wrestlers were leering at Shelby and saying what they wanted to Slip her the hot beef injection then Stubbie groped her. She managed to push him off. then she kicked him in the balls . She was pretty upset by it . "said Brian

"I'll kill him , where is he ." Growled John , he was livid .

"Calm down John .that will make matters worse, that's why Shelby didn't want us to tell you ."pleaded Kelly .?

" I'd be the same but think you should talk to Shelby first ." Said Andy .

Shelby's House

John rushed round to Shelby's House planning in his head what he was going to do to Stubbie .

Jay answered the door .
"Is it true that Stubbie groped her.?" Asked a John .

Jay nodded .

"How is she?" He asked

" she is really upset , she has.been in her room ever since she got home  . I wanted to go and punch his lights out but Shelby begged me not to , she also asked me not to tell you." Replied Jay .

John went upstairs and knocked on her door .
"Come in ."She said .

As John went I. He noticed a pile of skirts thrown on the bed . He could tell she had been crying.

"I take you have come to dump me , isn't that what everyone thinks of me that I am tart , I guess I deserve it because of the skirts I wear " she yelled at him throwing a handful of skirts at him.

He tried to grab and pulled her close to him but she pushed him away .

"You did nothing wrong you didn't deserve what Stubbie did to you . I am going to kill him."