Chapter 22

Shelby was excited as today was the day the others were joining them .
Shelby was looking in mirror wondering what Jay would say about the love bite and thinking about great it had been making love with John .
John sneaked up behind her and nuzzled her neck .
"We will have to be quiet when the others arrived ." He said with a wicked glint in his eye .

She went to her wardrobe and got swimming T-shirt with a slight collar , she put it on over her bikini  top.
"Why are you wearing that" he asked looking puzzled .
"I am teaching children to surf and  don't want to scare them off" and she pointed to where the love bite was.

He laughed . "I didn't think Of that he said

Just then there was a knock at the door .
Shelby rushed to answer it followed by a Shelby .
It was Alison . Andy , Brian and Kelly, Kelly was really exited and rushed forward to Shelby and hugged her .
"Where is Claire and Jay? Asked John."

"Claire dumped him , he said he might come down in a few days ." Said Andy .

They showed the others round , Alison snd Andy chose their room which was a double furthest away .
"I wonder why you chose this one ." Teased Bender causing Alison to blush .
"This room is amazing said Alison.
This would be the first time Alison and Andy had slept together .
"I hope for Alison's benefit , you don't snore Sporto " Laughed Bender .."

John picked up Brian's bag and put it in one room You're sleeping here "he said . He then picked up Kelly back and put in the furthest room from Brian's, "and you're sleeping here.
That's told you." Said Andy said laughing , Alison elbowed him . Both Kelly and Brian looked shocked .
"Did it occur to you that maybe they wanted separate room ." Said Shelby.

Shelby joined Kelly in her room .
"Thanks for that . Me and Brian have both decided to wait before we sleep together as we haven't been together long ."
"No problem . "
Alison joined them . Kelly looked at Shelby she looked different, her skin was positively glowing.
"Oh my god you have done it haven't you ." She said throwing her arms around Shelby .
Shelby nodded .

" How was it ?" Asked Alison .
"It was amazing ."

" I has decided to sleep with Andy ," confessed Alison .

The guys were on the kitchen .
"So what is happening with Jay and Claire ?" Asked Bender .
"She has said going out with Jay is ruining her chances of becoming Prom Queen and that she would be better off going out with a jock ."Explained Andy .
"Turns our she was going out with Jay to get at you for turning her down , she thought it would make you jealous ." Added Brian .
Bender shook his head " is she crazy or what ." Replied Bender .

Andy pointed you a photo I the lounge of Shelby and Jay's dad .
"Is that Chris Brunswick ?" Asked Andy .
"Yes that is my dad Chris Brunswick , why?"
Asked Shelby .

"He is like surfing royalty , he is a legend." Answered Andy .
Shelby nodded .
Seeing that Shelby was sad at the mention of her dad Bender went up and hugged her .
"So does that make you a Princess ." John teased causing Shelby to laugh .

The other got settled into their rooms and changed .
"I have to go and teach surfing if you guys would like to join me." Announced Shelby .
They all went to the main beach where Shelby was joined by a group of 6 children
Aged from 6 to 12 years old.
The other had got a space nearby by and had put out beach rugs and towel and were unwinding .
John had noticed guys eying Shelby up .
"Don't worry , she only has eyes for you ."Kelly reassured him .

As Shelby approached the children ran up her and she loved it .
John watched how kind and patient she was with the children

"Shelby is great with children ." Said Andy .
"She would have made a great mum ." Said Kelly .
"What do you mean would have?" Asked John .
"After her illness she has been told there is a strong possibility she won't be able to have kids ." Replied Kelly .

John felt sorry for her as he know how much she loved children . The children
Were having a great time smiling and laughing .

When the lesson ended each child went up
to Shelby and hugged her tight .

Next she had to teach some high school / college guys . But they were flirting  her ,and chatting her up .
Shelby called over to Kelly for her other top .  Kelly knew what she meant and pulled out a surf top With a lower collar and Kelly passed it to Bender to take over to her .
John Approached Shelby and the guys , he was gunning fo then . Shelby took of her high neck top leaving just her bikini to
.As she took the top from John she put her atms round his neck and gave him a deep kiss to Which he responded . She then put on the other top, which showed off her love bite . John stood behind her with his arms wrapped round her waist and he nuzzled her neck
Where the love bite was . The guys looked away sheepishly.
"Sorry about that guys I needed another top, by the way this is  my boyfriend , "
Bender  realised what she was doing ,
"Nice move Babe ." He whispered to her . He gave her a quick kiss and left her to teach the lesson.