Chapter 2

Alaric above! Photo is from Pinterest!

Enjoy!

——————————————————

A L A R I C   V I T A L E

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THERE'S A RAT IN MY GANG!" My voice roared throughout the warehouse. My eyes quickly scanned across the room, not spotting any guilty faces, however I didn't catch any. I muttered curses under my breath and glared at the four present in the room.

When the news was received, the four of them began to question each other. Leo, being an obvious jackass however and skilled sniper, pointed at Jackson and started to place the blame on him. Jackson, being an overly talented fighter, was quick to defend himself and threw suspicious glares at Noah, my second in command. Noah snarled under his breath at the accusation and quickly darted his dark brown eyes at Hunter, the hacker; an intelligent with anything that involves technology or electronics.

Before they could bicker or throw useless accusations at each other, I got up from the leather seats and walked out the room.

Because if I didn't walk out, I would've killed someone.

Everyone cleared a pathway for me as Hunter timidly follow me with his laptop at hand.

"Do you know who it is?" I growled. Hunter shook his head.

I took the whiskey bottle that was next to me and smashed it at the wall.

I was fucking livid. I only accepted anyone if they were trustworthy. There was only six people total, so what the fuck.

This unknown rat, in other words a pathetic bitch that has nothing better to do with their life but mess with my shit, has been screwing up all my shipments. My bar hasn't received the liquor and alcohol ordered and it's been anonymously canceled. Gears such as bullet proof vests, weapons such as rifles, snipers, other high-tech guns not being sent due to 'shortages,' even I know that's utter bullshit, drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and every other powerful and disgusting substances were being canceled. However, most importantly, the cherry on fucking top, clients disappearing. Yes, straight up off the fucking grid.

I have clients; numerous of people that owe me either money, valuables, information on enemy bases, etc... However the clients I dealt with, who were unconditionally in my debt, has vanished. Without a word or utterance, they were gone.

Hunter sat down across from me, onto the comfortable leather seats on the opposite side of my desk. He quickly opened his laptop and got to work.

"Find our who owes us money and if their alive." I demanded, undeniably rage laced my voice as it took everything in me not to flip my goddamn desk.

I was losing hundreds of thousands because of such an inconvenience like a rat. I didn't care for money, however I cared for the fact that they thought they could get away with it. Fucking no one, gets away with messing with me.

While waiting, Noah, Jackson, and Leo walked in, timidly peeking their heads through the door. I grunted and they happily walked in, taking seats next to Hunter.

Hunter scrolled through his laptop, impatiently waiting for the lists of names to pop up. His leg bounced up and down and his blue eyes bored into the glowing screen, I was able to tell it was loading through the reflection of his glasses. Once the names popped up, the rest gathered around his laptop causing me to visibly roll my eyes.