Chapter 6

Alaric Vitale above

Photo is from Pinterest

——————————————————

A L A R I C    V I T A L E

"Give me back my fucking skittles!" Leo growled lowly, trying to snatch it out of Jackson's reach. Jackson snickered under his breath and slide down the car seat to get away from him. While escaping from Leo's reach, Jackson bumped into Hunter, causing him to groan at their childish behavior.

"Fucking hell, Leave my mac book out of this." Hunter muttered at the two while quickly shifting himself, and his MacBook, away from them. Hunter shivered when the cool breeze swarmed around him in the car, he rolled his windows back up with an exhausted sigh.

I didn't even have to tell Hunter to track  Kai and his gang's location, he just knew judging by my reaction, that I want him to suffer.

I want to fucking murder him.

I clenched the steering wheel tightly, causing my knuckles to turn white. My veins were bulging from my skin,
It's no secret I've felt anger before, hell that was the only emotion I could fucking comprehend, however this was different. I was up against something, someone, challenging, daring, and if I may say, beyond fucking complicated.

The thing about me, I don't do fucking complicated.

I drew away from my enticing thoughts, as tempting as my fury was, as much as I wanted to give into the resentment and anger boiling within me, I needed control. The one thing I wouldn't allow myself to do was lose control, which soon resulted in absolute chaos.

Every single time.

The animosity, the daunting rage ran so deep within me, basically clawing it's way back to the surface, begging for its release. I shoved that desire to the side, although the thoughts still lingered, that was something out of my control.

'I'll kill him and his whole fucking family.' I muttered under my breath, I couldn't help but let such a psychotic smirk to appear on my lips, reassuring me that my vengeance would be redeemed one way or another.

Just fifteen minutes ago Noah held me back as I was mercilessly destroying everything at Dalton's house. From tearing his family portraits that plastered to the crumpling wall, to smashing vases and knocking down cabinets onto the scrapped wooden floors. To say I was blinded by the blood-red was an understatement. As if my anger completely took over, draining me of my control, and I couldn't stop— however I didn't want to stop. I was perfectly content giving into my fury, feeding my one emotion.

But, Noah being the wise ass he was, shifted my perspective to a different light, the rational side of the situation and the cold-hard truth.

"That's what he would want, you to get riled up and destroyed everything you built. It's an obvious trap that we, you, cannot fall for." Noah wisely stated before.

As much as his observation irritated me, wanting nothing more than to slam the dead man's head against the coffee table, I knew Noah wasn't talking out of his ass. He spoke nothing but the truth, in every situation given.