𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓮 𝓾𝓷

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

*Around a year later.*

Ben stares at his window showing the Isle of the Lost, where every villain was trapped along with their sidekicks and children.

"Sleeve. Head. Ah-ha!" Lumiere says measuring Ben.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby." King Adam states walking to the room along with his wife, Belle.

"He's turning 16, dear." The queen says.

"Hey, pops."

"Gosh! 16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was a least 42." He jokes.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28."

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot." He sees the look on his wife's face, which was not really pleasant. "Kidding, I'm only kidding."

"Mom, Dad..." Ben attempts to walk forwards but Lumiere stopped him.

"Ah! Nn-nnh!"

"I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Everytime I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." He says from his place.

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" Ben's father raises his voice.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. Just six. I've already chosen them." The prince grins at his parents.

"Have you?"

"I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?" Belle said grabbing her husband's arm.

"Cruella De Vil...Jafar...Evil Queen... Scar... and Maleficent."

Lumire yelps at Ben's words.

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!"

"Dad, just hear me out here!"

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." He moves his head from side to side.

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?"

King Adam stares at Belle and she believes in him, he could see it in her eyes.

"I suppose their children are innocent." He says giving up.

"Wait. You said they were six, you only mentioned five." Belle says confused.

"Yeah. About that... it's Gaston's daughter." He whispers and looks at the floor.

"She's not coming. Not her."