𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝔁

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

The VK girls were in Evie and Mal's room hanging out with Jane, who was no longer scared of the girls, not even Gwen, who had almost threatened her their second day there.

"Mom said, "If a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it." Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Jan said sighing.

"Auradon." Gwen and Mal answer at the same time.

"Mal, do you like?" Evie asked showing her dress to the purpled hair friend.

"Yeah. It's cute. It brings out your eyes." Mal said not even bothering to look up.

"I know." Evie said proudly. "Gwen?"

"It's pretty, Evie. You have a lot of talent." Gwen said giving her friend more confidence about her abilities to make dresses.

"I'll never get a boyfriend." Jane exclaimed.

"Boyfriends are overrated." Mal answered.

"And how would you know, Mal? You've never had one." Evie asked.

"What about Harry's older brother? Henry Hook?" Gwen asked teasing Mal about her former boyfriend.

"It's 'cause I don't need one, E." Mal shot back at Evie then looked at Gwen. "They're a waste of time. Just like Henry."

"Sure."

"I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no." Evie said as realization hit her and ran over to get Chad's backpack.

"And that is exactly what I mean."

"It's gross you are making that jerk's homework." Gwen said as someone entered the room.

"Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie. My mom's Mulan?" The girl with short hair announced, seeing that nobody answered she continued. "No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?"

"Why would she do that for you?" Gwen asked.

"I'll pay you 50 dollars." Lonnie offered.

"Good answer. I need to buy more material." Evie said standing up, snatching the bag with money. "Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights."

"Yeah, yeah. I want it cool. Like Mal's."

"Really?" Mal asked

"The split ends, too?" Evie teased.

"Okay... "Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair."" Mal casted and Lonnie's hair magically grew longer.

"I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off, layer it..." Evie said trying to fix Lonnies hair.