𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓮

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" FGM asked the VKs motioning for each option written on the board. "Evie."

"What was the second one?" She asked innocently.

"Oh, okay. Anyone else? Mal?" The fairy asked once again.

"C, give it a bottle." Mal answered as she was drawing the magic wand on a white sheet.

"Correct. Again." Fairy Godmother said stunned because of Mal's answers.

"You are on fire, girl!"

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Gwen answered as if it was the easiest thing ever, except, it wasn't for the VKs.

"That makes so much sense." Evie muttered under her breath.

As Mal kept making fun of Evie, a girl with short brown hair walked in and shrieked as she passed the VKs. This made Gwen smirk to her best friend who was sitting beside her, these two behind Carlos and Jay.

"Oh. Hello, dear one."

"Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." The girl said quickly enough for only her mother to hear.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" She asks turning the girl around.

"Mom, no!"

"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone."

"Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were." She mumbled and rushed out of the classroom but slowed down as soon as he saw Carlos. She stared at him in awe, Scott was noticed this and nudged his best friend's arm, then pointed at Jane.

Gwen straightened herself up and leaned forward on her desk. "Jane, sweetie." She motioned for her to come over. "Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer than staring at my boyfriend." She said with a sassy tone at the end which made the girl run away as she shrieked silently. Scott raised his hand for Gwen to high-five him but Carlos stopped them.

"What was that?" He asked.

"She was staring at you, I was protecting what's mine."

"I'm not something you can own." The DeVil boy snapped back at her girlfriend.

"Wow. Why if Harry gets close to me you get all 'Don't even look at her.' But when I try to be protective you get mad? Huh?"

"I'm just saying you were a little mean."

"When is Gwen not mean?" Scott asked with sarcasm as the blonde girl raised her eyebrow agreeing with Scott. "Here name could literally be 'Gwen Mean LeGume'."

"Why can't you trust me?" Carlos asked her with a hint of hurt laced in his voice.

"I do trust you. I don't trust her. That's different." Carlos stayed quiet. "What? So, now you don't believe me?"