𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝔃𝓮

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

The VKs found a table in the picnic area, despite Gwen wanting to leave to the dorms.

"Hey, guys. How is everyone?" Ben asked as he arrived the table. "Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I have to go. I'll see you guys later." He said before leaving.

"Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just..." Doug said.

"Doug!" Chad exclaimed.

"It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry."

"No, It's mine."

"Doug!"

"What?" Doug snapped.

"Doug..."

"Sorry, I can't." He said before leaving to his table. "Okay."

"How long does she think that's gonna last?" Audrey asked Jane as she walked around the VKs table. "Mal is just the bad girl infatuation."

"Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen." Jane added and then laughed with Audrey.

"Can I slap her? Please, tell me I can. I want to slap the bitchiness out of them." Gwen said clenching her fists.

"If you do that, there would be no more Audrey and only a little bit of Jane left." Scott answered.

"Even better." She said about to stand up, Carlos quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her down before hugging her side.

"They're not worth it."

"Aww, Gwen, does your little boyfriend need to calm you down?" Audrey asked with a fake pout.

"At least I don't get dumped." Gwen answered standing up.

"And I don't get why, if I was Carlos, I wouldn't have gotten with you, in the first place." Audrey answered. Everyone in the table glared at her, Scott lowly snarled and scratched the table with his claws.

"And if I was Ben I would have done what he did. No wonder he left you for someone better than Mal, you're a total bitch." Gwen snapped back.

"Look who's talking." Audrey said laughing.

Gwen left the table and walked towards Audrey. Aurora's daughter took a step back. She stood in front of her and smirked. "I may be evil and a villain, but I'm no bitch, you should really consider some therapy and fix yourself before I fix you myself." She said and walked back to her table.

"Whatever, it's not like she could do something." Jane said to Audrey.

It looked like Mal had enough of it so she opened her spell book.

"Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair." Mal said and moved her fingers. A few shrieks and laughs were soon heard and, indeed, Jane had now her short hair.

"Ew!" Chad exclaimed.

"There's a lot more where that came from." Mal said as the VKs stood up and glared at the AKs.

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey asked.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Mal asked and flipped through her spell book again making them all run.

The VKs sat back down and Scott came up with an idea. He started snapping his finger rhythmically.

(Ignore whats not part of the song in the video lmao)

Scott: Family, family (family)
I go to war with my family (raah, raah)
Ups and downs (up)
Wrong or right, this family (yeah, hey)
Jay: They think that we crazy (crazy)
They say that we crazy, can't handle it (crazy, yeah)
My back on the wall (back)
Who I'ma call? My family (brrr)
Carlos: We different (woo)
We stick out (stick out)
Wig out (wig out)
Bug out (hey)
Pop out (ooh)
Hop out (go)
Ball out (hey)
Show out
Boys: Aye, this a party, let's not make a problem (no)
Why you lookin' at me like you startin' somethin'?
You should know it's not just me that you'd be wrongin'
You wronged me so you better think twice
You shouldn't mess with me
You don't wanna mess with me
'Cause if you mess with me
You're messin' with my family (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Girls: You shouldn't mess with me
You don't wanna mess with me (no)
'Cause if you mess with me
You're messin' with my family (uh)
Aye-aye-aye
You might think that we are all loco
Aye-aye-aye
Don't mess with my family
But this family 'bout to go global.

"I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand." Mal said and they all left.

***
Only two chapters left🥺🥺