𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓮 𝓝𝓮𝓾𝓯

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

"Okay. Easy on the blush. I don't want to scare him away." Mal said as Evie applied blush on her.

"Not that you could." Gwen said as she did some curls on her friend's hair.

"Please. My mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk. Always use upward strokes." Evie said as she applied the product on Mal's cheeks.

"My mom was never really big on makeup tips. I never had a sister." Mal confessed.

"Well, now you do." Evie said.

"Two sisters, actually." Gwen said. "We're going to need all the family we can get If we don't pull this off."

"Yeah. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just ask Snow White." Evie said chuckling nervously.

"Are you afraid of her?" Mal asked Evie.

"Sometimes. Are you afraid of your mom?" Evie asked Mal.

"I just really want her to be proud of me. She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her. And sh... yeah, she's my mom, so I know she loves me... In her own way." Mal said slight sad, she then turned to Gaston's daughter. "Gwen? Are you afraid of your father?"

"Not.. really. I mean, he can be scary and really cocky but more than afraid I feel like he loves himself more than he loves me, but, of course, it's Gaston, he's always loving himself more than anything." Gwen said chuckling. "Done." She said as she touched Mal's curls to get them in position.

"Moving on. Come see." Evie said grabbing Mal's hand and dragging her to the mirror.

"Are we done?"

"Yeah." Evie answered excited while Gwen just mumbled 'I literally just said that.'

"Oh." Mal's said as she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"I know." Evie said proud.

"I look..."

"Say it." Gwen insisted biting her lip.

"Not hideous." Mal said kind of shocked.

"Not even close."

"Hell, no." Gwen said.

Someone then knocked the door making them three look at it. Mal walked over to it and opened it only to find Ben.

"For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful." Ben said as he looked at Mal El . "I hope you like bikes." He then said gesturing his helmet.

***
Remedial Goodness 101 Classroom
"Children, excuse me." Fairy godmother said getting the VKs attention. "Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat." She said as she turned on a TV where Maleficient appeared pretty close to the screen.